There are 798 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Agege, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
The subject property is freshly developed with exquisite touch for discerning eyes. It is located in a built up area in a secured neighbourhood. It offers basic proximity and accessibility factors. Ideal for investor or home owner-occupier.
Luxurious 4 bedroom duplex witb two rooms self contained boys quarters, prepaid metres, and a seperate gate house with enough parking space for 7 cars conveniently,pop finish ceilings, skridded walls and imported tiles.
A Vacant Full Plot of Land in a very serene and conducive environment at Victor Olaleye Street, Obawole.
With Very Good Road Network.
Good Power Supply
Suitable for Residential and Commercial Purposes.
FOR SALE: Stunning, strategically located and luxuriously finished 3 bedroom detached bungalow with boys quarter at Abule Egba, Agege, Lagos.
This beautiful and adorable property was purposefully built to ensure space, functionality, luxury and ambience. It is indeed one of the best houses in the estate in terms of internal and external space arrangement, fantastic and state-of-the-art finishing, child friendly neighbourhood, among other unique features. The property has a very good access road network to the express with well connected drainage system, hence the area is not proned to flooding.
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- This is world-class architectural edifice (It is really 'value for money)
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, heat extractor, cabinets, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Borehole and water treatment plant
- Sufficient parking space
- En suite gate house
- En suite boys-quarter
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent return on investment, ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Close proximity to Agege Domino's pizza
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
PRICE: N30 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Agege is a suburb and local government area in the Ikeja Division of Lagos State, Nigeria.
The boundary of Agege from the Northern part of Lagos stretches from Dopemu road through Anu-oluwapo street to olukosi down Fagbola through Osobu street to Orile road down to Old Agege Motor Road opposite Nitel. It stretches from Ashade retail market to Akilo street on the southern part of Lagos.
From the Eastern part of Lagos it stretches from Oba ogunji road up to the by-pass to Agege Motor road by Nitel office. From the Western part of Lagos,the boundary of Agege stretches from Abeokuta express road from boundary with Ikeja Local government to Dopemu junction