743 Sqm of Land
Location: Greenland Estate, Olokonla, Sangotedo, Ajah
Title: Deed & Global C of O
Price: 20M Asking
Enquiries are only open to clients and direct mandates only please. Thank you
Osaighe Golden Pearl Estate, Olokonla, Ajah, Lagos
5 units of 4 bedroom terrace with 1 bedroom bq @ Osaighe golden pearl estate , olokonla, Ajah, All the living room was finished with granite. There is a space for 2 bedroom flats at the back that was started but uncompleted
It's about 150 meters from lagos business school.title: excision with CofO in progress price N165M negotiable for the whole units
FOR SALE: Well Located Dry Plots of Land measuring 4,977 Square Metres at Oko Ado, Close to LBS, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Dry and well located land
- Good location, accessible to Cooperative Villa at Badore
- Located in a fast developing neighborhood
- Excellent real estate investment (Rapid rate of capital appreciation)
- Suitable for residential developments, such as blocks of flats, detached or semi-detached houses, etc
- Very good price
- It can be closed (purchased) asap
- Access by Jonath Hotel
- Proximity to Lekki Novare (Shoprite), Lagos Business School, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Dominion City Church, Ajah roundabout, etc.PRICE: N12million per plot (A plot is 648 square metres)For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110 -9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A Very Spacious Lovely 2 Bedrooms Flat in a cool, very serene and secure Estate with clean water, good light, easy access to the road and very close to the road at the Lagos Business School in Olokonla in Ajah axis Lekki For Rent.
FOR SALE FACING EXPRESS AT OLOKONLA , AJAH , LAGOS.Size : 5 acres of land
Title : partly , consent . working on the rest document.
Price : #2.5bn. Asking
Enquiries are only open to clients and direct mandates. Thank you
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.