The tastefully furnished and fully serviced Amethyst Apartment offer an unbeatable 'home away from home' experience. They are fully furnished home-suites equipped with full-sized kitchens with oven, refrigerators, full range of cooking utensils, microwaves and laundry facilities including an in house laundry personnel. These features allow you to cook your own meals and relax with plenty of space. Plus our top-notch services which includes picking you up from the airport, helping you with your shopping both groceries and otherwise and also giving you a rental car to get around town while you lodge with us.The apartments have been conceptualized as a haven for corporate and holiday travellers who may have a short or extended stay and need a home away from home at a fraction of hotel cost. Thus if any of the understated reasons form part of your reason for visiting Lagos, then you will delighted to lodge with us:- A business trip?
- A business conference or other events with emphasis on proximity to Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Garden City, Victoria Island, Oniru, etc.
- Lodging associates/corporate partners/expatriates?
- An overnight suite while you are in Lagos to pick your kids from a boarding school?
- A transfer to Lagos, while you settle your accommodation needs
- A short stay while you settle temporary accommodation needs?
- Accommodate your family while you are on vacation?
- An exquisite lodge to host guests for your coming event?
- Retreat, relax and recreate?Compared to hotels, our serviced or instant apartments offer far more living space ranging from various sizes of 3-bedroom apartments. Furnished to a high standard, our apartments feature a spacious living area, a fully equipped kitchen, an en suite bedroom with king sized bed of 6 feet by 6 feet. Also have visitor’s toilet for guest’s visitors. The bathrooms are contemporary and complete with a set of towels per guest.It also attracts guests who stay for days, weeks, months or years at a time. The combination of flexible accommodation and services make our guests feel like they never left home.
RATES: N70, 000 per day.
Features and Services include:
• Airport pick up
• Car Hire Service
• 24 Hours Electricity/Power Supply
• Uninterrupted Water Supply
• Fenced and gated compound with Round-the-clock uniformed security guards
• Unlimited High Speed Internet Wi-fi/WLAN
• Water Treatment Plant
• Routine House Keeping
• Full Banquet DSTv Explora in both living and bedrooms
• Swimming Pool
• Fully Fitted Kitchen with EXTRACTOR, cutleries etc
• 24 Hours on ground maintenance personnel
• Air Conditioners
• Washing machine, iron, ironing board and in-house laundry service
• Microwave oven
• Digital safe, Laundry Basket etc.
• Tasteful furniture & fixture
• Glassware & Cookware
• Bed and Bath linen
• Silverware, Cookware and dinnerware
• Dedicated Facility Management
• Serene and secure Lekki phase1 environment
• Close proximity to Lekki, Oniru, Victoria Island, Ikoyi etc.
• In House supply of groceries on request
• Bath and shower with water heaters
• Dinning area and balcony
• Imported Hotel-Quality Towels and Bedding
• Luggage storage area
• Flat Screen Tv sets
• Secure parking space
• Alarm system and fire extinguisherFor Enquiries, booking or more; please Call/WhatsApp: +1247033934344 or Email: [email protected]
VARIOUS LAND SIZES AVAILABLE AT OSBORNE FORESHORE ESTATE PHASE 2
LAND SIZES RANGING FROM:-
2500SQMASKING PRICE OF 200K/SQM - NEGOTIABLE
CALL: 08053526176, 08181222230
By and large, Ikoyi is a posh neighbourhood with a mishmash of exquisite residential apartments and commercial presence.
Ikoyi borders the Lagos Lagoon and takes up the eastern half of Lagos Island. It is one of the towns that make up the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Originally, the British Colonial Governments designated Ikoyi as a residential area for the expatriate community perhaps due to its proximity to the sea. However this arrangement changed with time with big establishments locating their corporate headquarters at Ikoyi. Ikoyi is home to the creme de la creme of the Nigerian society, from diplomats to senior company, business executives and senior public servants.