A Luxury 5 bedroom duplex all rooms en suite. An Ante Room, 2 sitting room (one downstairs and one upstairs) well furnished kitchen, visitors toilet, a study, laundry room, swimming pool, pump house and a 2 bedroom BQ en suite.
Luxury two detached 4 Bedroom Duplex with a walk in closet, 2 sitting room (one up stairs and one down stairs) with a study and well equipped kitchen and a storage. A self contained BQ and security post.
Newly Built Mini-Flat at Magodo GRA phase 1, All round tiles, pop ceiling, imported features such as kitchen cabinet, wardrobe,Good environment, security wise, water facilities, and many more. For inspection and more details contact 08068823833.
• *Newly built 5 bedroom detached duplex at Magodo phase I,with exclusive interiors, fitted Cabinet and wardrobes,Washing machine, cooker, Jacuzzi, large Rooms, and well Screeded walls, Tiles, Pop round..and Ample parking. For more details contact: METROSKYE HOMES (estate surveyors and Property developers)
*...We Deliver A Superior Results
4 bedroom luxury semi detach duplex with mini flat bq inside gateway zone magodo GRA ph1 Isheri with c of o. Price:#50Contact: 08083233032, 08039177061
No1. Obasa Close, Oba Akran
*...We Deliver A Superior Results
5 Bedroom duplex with 2 Sitting room with a 2 units of a 3 bedroom flat and 2 bedroom bungalow on 800sqmtrs in Magodo Phase 2 .Title document c of o price:N130m Call 08069064765/08128184869. for enquiries.
Descent 5 bedroom duplex with a story at the back of the building 3 bed room upstairs 2 bedroom downstairs at Magodo phase 1 lsheri Lagos all is going for 90m
Document : Governor consent.For More Enquiries & Inspection call Prince Oluwanishola & Properties on 0816496813 or 07084308662
newly built 5bedroom detach duplex wth a bq all en suit @ good area in an Estate in ojodun berger #75milion.net.Newly built ,5 bedroom semi detached duplex with bq
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality interior with space to park up to 7cars
- This is world-class architectural edifice (It is value for money)
- Well interlocked compound
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Well defined dining area
-Large sitting rooms (Ground floor and family lounge on first floors)
- Spacious bedrooms with balcony at the master bedroom
- Beautifully fitted Bathrooms with master room Jacuzzi
- Audio sound systems connected round the house
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- CCTV camera round the house and Dstv ready
- Rain water collector
- Sufficient parking space
- En suite Boys Quarter
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.