There are 432 available residential land in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. The residential land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each residential land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Already fenced in a lovely area of parkview for sale
Title-certificate of occupancy
Price-#300m (thee hundred million naira)
Title -Certificate of occupancy
Contact -Dare on 09030600869
For outright sale
Newly out for urgent sale.1,500sqmt fenced land @ Block 1, Plot 2, Osborne phase 2 estate, Ikoyi.
Price: 250million net of tax.Call JSP REALTORS for inspection and other landed property
FOR SALE: Well Located, Fully Fenced and Dry Land measuring 1,400Square Metres at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Regular-shaped, fenced and gated land
- Directly facing the sea allowing good natural breeze
- Ready for immediate development (Fully built-up and living neighborhood)
- Suitable for residential (high-rise blocks of luxury flats/ houses)
- Excellent location for optimal real estate investment
- Located in a well known prestigious estate
- Proximity to Lekki Phase One, Victoria Island, Third Mainland bridge, etc.
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N650 MillionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Parkview Estate, Ikoyi Parkview Estate is a highbrow area in Lagos State, the Estate is situated in the Ikoyi Obalende, Local Council.** INFRASTRUCTURE**
* Street lights
* Potable water
* Road layoutFor more information, please call/ WhatsApp BALAFAMA Realties:
By and large, Ikoyi is a posh neighbourhood with a mishmash of exquisite residential apartments and commercial presence.
Ikoyi borders the Lagos Lagoon and takes up the eastern half of Lagos Island. It is one of the towns that make up the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Originally, the British Colonial Governments designated Ikoyi as a residential area for the expatriate community perhaps due to its proximity to the sea. However this arrangement changed with time with big establishments locating their corporate headquarters at Ikoyi. Ikoyi is home to the creme de la creme of the Nigerian society, from diplomats to senior company, business executives and senior public servants.