Egin Agboro Town Via Kaiyetoro Behind Amen Estate, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
CRYSTAL SPRING is an estate being developed by EDGE HOMES, it is strategically located at EGIN AGBORO town via KAIYETORO, a town directly behind the popular AMEN ESTATE. At 2.5m per plot of 600sqm, you can rest assure that your return in investment will be worthwhile. Call/whatsapp for details; 08027613503More details
Eleranigbe, Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Affordable Genuine Dry Land for Sale at Ibeju lekki. 600 Sqm with a Survey title. The land is 10 mins drive from lekki Epe Expressway and the proposed 4th mainland bridge is within its vicinity. It's a solid dry land. The price is N700 with instant Allocation. Prosperity Garden phase 1. For more details, call 08027613503More details
Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos
THE ESTATE BY PENNECK THE ESTATE: is a home far away from home; it is an exclusive estate with first class and modern day facilities. Proximity is superb, accessibility is exceptional. It is just on the road, very good for commercial purposesLOCATION:THE ESTATE is located at the new lekki scheme (2)just along Abraham adesanya road Ajah Eti OSA.LAND MARK: THE ESTATE is surrounded by Abraham Adesanya estate, cedar homes estate, royal garden estate, atican beach estate, Victoria garden city, Lekki gardens e.t.c.PROXIMITY:THE ESTATE is just 5 minutes drive away from VGC, 3mins drive from Ajah Bridge, 2 minute drive from Abraham adesanya estate. 2 minutes drive to Atican beach, 10 minutes drive to the new Shoprite sangotedo, Novare mall e.t.c.TOPOGRAPHY: THE ESTATE is 80% dry land with the other 20% sand filler properly, favorable soil condition and terrain.TITLE: C of OPLOT SIZE: The plot size is 600SQM.PROMO PRICE:18m Actual price 20m For further details contact 08027613503More details
3 Ayisatu Onisemo Street, Aguda, Lagos, Nigeria
A verified agent has provided additional evidence of their identity to Nigeria Property Centre. Verification increases the overall security of the Nigeria Property Centre website because most property seekers prefer to do business with Verified agents.
To Verify an agent, we request the following document from the agent:
Verification helps increase trust and safety in our community. Property seekers can feel more confident doing business with Verified agents, who are more likely to be legitimate and trustworthy.
To become Verified, an agent on Nigeria Property Centre must provide us with their incorporation certificate and a utility bill, office premises letting contract or most recent tax clearance. Because these institutions are required to screen people, Nigeria Property Centre's verification process increases security when dealing with parties you do not know. Please note that Nigeria Property Centre's verification system does not constitute an endorsement of an agent, nor a guarantee of the agents's business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating agents.