By Next Cash N Carry, Katampe (Main), Katampe, Abuja
A beautifully finished and fully Serviced 4 bedroom Luxury terrace duplex with a room bq in an estate of 24 units serviced with: Central Gen, Individual Gen, Lawn tennis Court , Fitted kitchen, 7 units AC, DSTV, Intercoms, CCTV, Mobile sec. Men. Children play ground, Gym centre
HOT SALE IN KATANMKPE EXTENSION :plot no 1103.size 1,922.31sqm C of O, Road to this plot is not tarred yet.
However is going for 45million,The plot is of great value because it can be sold for 65million. Papers are available for sighting and inspection
Well are selling just 2 units of semi-finished 4-bedrm terrace duplex + bq attached.
Current stage = plastered in and out
All windows installed
All External(security doors) fixed.
Electrical wiring done.
JOB QUALITY = Superb
LOCATION = Asher Court plot 407, katampe ext (serene environment befitting a dream home)
PROMO PRICE = N45m.
INSTALLAMENTAL PAYMENT ACCEPTABLE
OFFER VALIDITY = 21days.
FOR SALE: 1260sqm of Partially fenced land in Katampe, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- Regular-shaped and fully fenced land with gate
- Easy proximity to the express
- Located directly on a tarred road
- The plot can occupy a sizable block of flats
- Ready for immediate development (Fully built-up and living neighbourhood)
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential developments
- Cheaply priced compared to the value of land in the areaTitle : Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N16million.For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Isaac : 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A beautifully finished and fully Serviced 3 bedroom Luxury terrace duplex with a room bq in an estate of 24 units serviced with: Central Gen, Individual Gen, Lawn tennis Court , Fitted kitchen, 7 units AC, DSTV, Intercoms, CCTV, Mobile sec. Men. Children play ground, Gym centre
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.