The average price of semi-detached duplexes for rent in Lagos is ₦3,630,000 per year. The most expensive semi-detached duplex costs ₦12,000,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year. There are 1,591 available semi-detached duplexes for rent in Lagos, Nigeria. The semi-detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A tastefully finished 4 Bedroom semi-detached Duplex in a nice Mini estate located in a well tarred area at Igbo Efon
The apartment has the following features:
* Lovely Spacious Fitted Kitchen with Digital Heat extractor and nice cabinets and Store.
* Self compound with private parking space.
* Onsite Facilities Manager
* Dedicated Pre-paid Meter
* 24hrs Security personnel with Access control
*Well paved roads, drainage, green area and plants.
*Occupier to come with their Generator
Rent is N2.5m per annum, Service charge is N180k per annum.
Contact Toplift Realtors on 08029763540 or 08039376443
Ikota, Behind Mega Chicken, Lekki, Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos
Tastefully Built 5 Bedroom semi detached duplex in a cosy and serene environment with great ambience to live in. Estate is fully secured and all roads linking the estate is motorable.
Location: Ikota, Behind Mega chicken, Lekki, Lagos
- All Rooms Ensuite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- In-house Sound System
- 1 Boy’s Quarter
For enquiries: 08036636268
Top notch furnishing:
2 living room
Three bed rooms
One fully equipped office room
1 brand new Mikano generator
Water treatment Plant
Fully detached house on Ikate with exquisite furnishing for rent or long lease 6M one year. 11M two years
4 Bedroom Semi-detached House For Rent At Admiralty Estate, Alpha Beach Road N2.2m
- the estate is adorned with top-notch quality contemporary design of different types of homes
- excellent road network
- 24 hours security
- powering of common area
- efficient collection of waste
- excellect drainage system
- provision of clean treated water
- well secured gated estate
- commendable hours of electricity power supply
- well interlocked/tarred roads within the estate
- located within a safe, secured and serene area
- functional drainage system
- central water & sewage system
please contact us @ worthy realtors 0708 134 9874 to view at any time that is most convenient for you.
'finding joy in serving you'
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex in a Serviced and Secured Estate by Novare Mall(Shoprite)
Well interlocked compound
- Excellent internal space arrangement
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master and madam bedrooms
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Well defined dining area
- Sufficient parking space
-Lots of green areas and play grounds for kids and grand parents
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Located on a well tarred road with excellent drainage network system
- Good water treatment plant already installed
-Armed Police men on 24/7 patrol daily.
A perfectly finished 4bedrooms semi-detached duplex located in a well organised , beautifully designed and highly secured Diamond estate , A well spacious house with all the rooms ensuited @2m
Diamond estate is located at sangotedo behind shoprite Novare mall(largest of it's kind in Africa)
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.