For Sale: A 1000sqm Of Residential Land, Dutse, Apo, Abuja | Nigeria Property Centre (Ref: 539578)

A 1000sqm Of Residential Land

  • a 1000sqm of Residential Land, Dutse, Apo, Abuja, Residential Land for Sale

Interested in this property?

Call 0813 XXXX Show Phone

Property Description

Apo dutse 1000sqm c of o n30m. Ebeano supermarket's owner has generously undertaken a corporate responsibility to tar the entire road from ebeano-lokogoma junction allll the way back to gudu market junction. The project is 75% completed and has been tarred all the way to gaat school. The culvert bridge in front of shema petrol station has been completed and the remaining 25% will be tarred before january. There is 1000sqm next to a plot 7 plots off the main road near gaat. It has cashew. Once this road is completed the are will explode. Now is the time to purchase. Additional pictures of the road progress as well as the plot and the environment round the plot available. Kudos to ebeano supermarket for this mega mega project.


Property Details

Property Ref: 539578Added On: 29 Nov 2019Last Updated: 30 Nov 2019
Market Status: AvailableType: Residential LandTotal Area: 1,000 sqm

 Dutse, Apo, Abuja

Interested in this property?

Call 0813 XXXX Show Phone

  Contact Agent via Email

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Nigeria Property Centre makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Nigeria Property Centre has no control over the content. This property listing does not constitute property particulars.The information is provided and maintained by Pharaoh Properties. Nigeria Proeprty Centre shall not in any way be held liable for the actions of any agent and/or property owner/landlord on or off this website.