Baruwa Town, After Ologolo, By Spg Igbo Efon, Ologolo, Lekki, Lagos
2 plots of land for sale
Location: Baruwa town (close to spg lekki)
Price: 70m askingContact: Jps Property Consultant Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Distressed Sale: 650sqm Fenced Plot of Land
Good opportunityLocation: Ologolo Town opposite Agungi lekki
Title: Global CofO/Governors Consent
Price: CallCall to book for inspection
Contact person: Mr. Edwin
Phones: 08033389765/ 07088065449
FOR SALE: Well located and already sand filled land measuring 375 Square Metres at Ologolo, Lekki, Lagos.This land is situated in a good location at Ologolo, Lekki which is about 2 minutes’ drive from Circle Mall in Osapa and also about 2 minutes drive from Chevron headquarters. The land already has a very solid foundation for a 4 bedroom detached duplex with maid's room. It is also close to the Lekki-Epe ExpresswayFEATURES:
- Regular, already sand filled and firm land
- Ready for immediate development
- Excellent real estate investment
- Already has a solid foundation for a 4 bedroom detached duplex with maid's room.
- Very attractive price
- Very serene environment (close to nature, a replica of Garden of Eden)
- The location is Off the Lekki expressway, before Chevron headquarters
- Proximity to Shoprite at Circle Mall, Chevron, Femi Okunnu Estate, Lekki Phase 1, Victoria Island, amongst others.Title: Deed of Assignment and Lagos State Government Official GazettePrice: N15millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110 -9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.