FOR SALE: Fully Fenced, Strategically Located, Well Raised Dry Land Measuring About 887sqm at Jikwoyi, Abuja, FCT.
This strategically located land is located in the heart of Jikwoyi, Off Karshi-Orozo Expressway. The land is under an established layout under the Karu Residential Distinct. The land is located behind Prima International School, and also close to The Polytechnic Jikwoyi.
The land is located within an already developed and established residential neighbourhood. Inspection of this land and others can be carried out at your earliest convenience, just contact us.
- The land is located within a organised, serene and secured neighbourhood
- Fully fenced land with gate
- Very dry and well drained land with excellent topography
- The area is not proned to flooding
- Ready for immediate development
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential developments, especially detached or semi-detached houses, blocks of flat, etc.
- It can be closed (purchased) asap
- The land is located close to Prima International School
Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency & Property marketing
- Real estate development & Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Behind Forte Oil Filling Station, Phase 2, Jukwoyi, Abuja
1,100 sq metres residential buildable flat plot of land for sale. This plot is fenced and gated. Location: Jikwoyi, along Nyanya - Karshi express way, 5 plots from the express way, behind Forte Oil filling station. The area is a government layout, with mapped out streets. The plots around are 95% developed. Title: RofO. Price: N6,500,000 (net)
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.