There are 27 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Calabar, Cross River, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
REFINERY AND LOCATION:Land and Plant:This refinery is a 400-metric-ton-per day vegetable oil physical refinery and fractionation plant, situated on a 7.8 Hectares waterfront site with an on-site jetty for delivery of CPO shipments.
The site had dedicated storage for:
1. 20,000 tons of crude oil
2. 11,000 tons of refined products
3. 1,400 tons of intermediate productsThe refinery is located on 7.8 hectares of land along the waterfront of the Calabar River in the Odukpani Local Government area of Cross River State, South Nigeria.
The property lies adjacent to TINAPA Business Resort. In addition to the refinery itself, the owner has constructed a dedicated jetty, with all relevant facilities to enable the delivery of CPO and shipment of finished products. This jetty will be for the exclusive use of the Palm Oil Refinery and will have its own customs checkpoint. The plant is easily accessible with a good network of roads leading to the site.OTHER FEATURES:
• Compliant with the stringent requirements of NAFDAC
• Supply agreements with key respected Asian suppliers
• Total storage capacity for a total of 32,400 metric tons of oil, with additional storage facilities located in Kano and Lagos
• Ideally located at a waterfront site (find attached quotations for jetty expansion)
Two and Half (2-1/2) Plots of Commercial Land for Sale in Calabar Metropolis
Total Plot size is 2,514 Square Meters
Located at Parliamentary Extension opposite Northwest Filling Station, directly on the Expressway
Well sited for Commercial Buildings such as Hotels, Schools, Gas Station, Retail Outlets, Etc.
Offer price is 28 Million Naira only (28,000,000 NGN)Contact Future Shelters
09035989415 or 08097881865
Port Side,calabar, Free Trade Zone, Calabar, Cross River
Brand new tank farm for sale in calabar ....................
43million liters Capacity
Medium Tank 8.5ml times 2
Big Tank 12.5ml times 2
6 loading pumps
Land size: 2.75 hectares.
Location: Port Side,Calabar.
Other Accessories: Administrative Block, Water Hydrant Tank, Security Post.
Price---10 billion naira
PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FOR SALE IN CROSS RIVER STATE:
* A functional private university in cross River state for sale. Details;
* land size- 101 hectares
* no of students - 300
* status - NUC approved
* Faculties - 6
* Courses - 30
* Year of approval - 2015
* Price - N25b
Block 13 Plot 12, Victory Way, Calabar, Cross River
The property for sale comprises of a Block of 4 units of 2 bedroom flats and a two bedroom bungalow. The property has borehole with adequate space for individual flat parking. The property is situated in University Satellite Town Calabar. The demand for renting this kind of property is high in this locality, and the demand will continue to rise due land constraints in Calabar city. The property is suitable for investors that seek regular income from their property. Serious buyer should contact me.
CALABAR TANKFARM SALESLegal mortgage on the white section of the tank farm. The property is comprised of 4 storage tanks of 8 million litres storage capacity each with height of 16m and 22m diameter. It also has 8 rooms office complex and 3 rooms operational complex situated inside the depot.
Location : Calabar .
Price: 8 billion naira#RaphOdu#wellpro
1. Gate house with toilet
2. 8 executive suites i.e room/parloor
3. 39 double rooms
4. 40 persons seaton capacity Restaurant 5. Large conference hall of 500 seating capacity. 6. Large gym with two toilets , 6 showets and 2 changong rooms
7.3 functional generators
8. 1 functional bore hole
9. 27 functional rooms operational with 6X6 orthorpaedic beds, split unit Ac, 32 inch flat screens, and water heaters
10. Large kitchen and large store.
Land size 2200 square metres.
*university for sale*
University for sale;
* a functional private university in *cross river state* for sale. Details;
* land size- 101 hectares
* no of students - 300
* status - nuc approved
* faculties - 6
* courses - 30
* year of approval - 2015
* price - N25b*no room for time waster please*
PALM OIL TANK FARM FOR SALE @ CALABAR*: 21.6 Metric tonnes Capacity (24.9 Millions litres), 3 Tanks, 6 loading arms Gantries, the Tanks are Convertible, on 1.2 Hectares of land, C of O, @Etok Nsan, Calabar, #8.5b asking ( can be converted to petroleum product use).Please note that buyer must make provision for logistic for two people for inspection to be carried out. Not negotiableRol
Km 8 Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, Cross River
Twin warehouse to let
We target the following potential tenants:
1. Phone companies like Techno, Infinix etc who may use property for warehousing, showroom and service center. For your information Techno is currently renovating similar property in Uyo for their use
2. Cinemas/entertainment companies, property and location is ideal for cinemas
3. Importers of building materials, electronics and electricals items
4. Ideal for shopping mall, fast food etc
5. Factories like Aluminum, paints etc
6. Exporters etc
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR LEASE/LET IN CALABARStrategic location by Calabar Highway close proximity to Calabar Export Processing Zone*Highly suitable for:
Warehousing of goods/office
Factory/workshop etc, etc*Consisting of
Twin warehouse 720 sqm storage/office space. Total premises 2000 sqm approx.
Calabar is the capital city of Cross River state, Nigeria. The original name for Calabar was Akwa Akpa, from the Efik language. The city is adjacent to the Calabar and Great Kwa rivers and creeks of the Cross River (from its inland delta). Calabar is usually referred to as the tourism capital of Nigeria as it houses many interesting features and places. Calabar city has two administrative Local Government Areas, which are: Calabar Municipal and Calabar South Local Government Areas.
The city has an international museum, a botanical garden, a Free Trade Zone/Port, an international airport and seaport, an integrated sports stadium complex, a cultural centre, one of the most prominent universities in the country: The University of Calabar, a slave history park and several historical and cultural landmarks. It also has several standard hotels, resorts and amusement parks. The Tinapa Resort, a development by the Cross River State government, lies to the north of the city beside the Calabar Free Trade Zone.
The Cross River State Annual Christmas Festival held every year attracts thousands from within and beyond Nigeria. The festival, includes music performance from both local and international artists. Other annual events include the Calabar Carnival, a boat regatta, fashion shows, a Christmas Village, traditional dances and the annual Ekpe Festival.