Newly built 1 bedroom flat
With a Central toilet ,sitting room and the bedroom.
Rent is N800k ,Service charge 100k
Total package with legal & agency is N980,000.
PS: Its untarred Road and its motorable.
A neat good conditioned spacious one room,that is tiled, which has a kitchen with cabinets a joint bathroom and toilet which has a water heater, bathtub. In a serene estate in lokogoma. Pay and pack in to your new home
NOW LETTING BY RECTA VENTURES PROPERTY NIG LTD.
Accommodation details includes:
(1) All Pop finishing with aluminum window slides.
(2) sitting room with wall brackets.
(3) bedroom with wardrobes and mirror casement.
(4) kitchen with high quality fitted cabinets and a wash hand basin.
(5) Bathroom shower and toilet with wash hand basin.
(6) Overhead storage tanks
(7) All electrical intact.
(8) well paved with interlocking in a fenced compound and serene environment.
(9) Estate security and surveillance patrol.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.