4 Bedroom Houses for Rent in Igbo Efon, Lekki, Lagos
The average price of 4 bedroom houses for rent in Lekki, Lagos is ₦3,500,000 per year. The most expensive house costs ₦5,500,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦75,000 per year. There are 32 available 4 bedroom houses for rent in Igbo Efon, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
FOR RENT: Well finished and nicely located 4 bedroom semi-detached duplex at Beacon Court, Lekki, Lagos.
Beacon Court is a beautiful, serene, secured and organised mini-estate located within an estate at Alpha Beach Road (New Road), before Chevron Traffic Light. The estate is also accessible from Igbo-Efon/ Idado Traffic Light, Lekki Expressway.
This cute property is a Four (4) bedroom semi-detached duplex (all room ensuite). The kitchen is fully fitted with gas/ electric cooker, water heater, etc. The master bedroom is quite large and it has a balcony which affords one the opportunity to view the beautiful neighbourhood.
- Excellent location: Before Chevron headquarters
- Located in a mini-estate within a gated estate
- The house is adorned with top-notch and modern quality fittings/ fixtures
- All rooms en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Sizeable Lounges
- Spacious bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Laundry space
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Sufficient parking area
- Steady electricity supply in the area
- Already installed prepaid metre
- Well treated water via an industrial borehole
- Located in a safe, secured and serene neighbourhood
- Close proximity to Lekki, Chevron and Ajah
- One year rent acceptable
Rent: N2million per annum
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-5 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Luxury 4 bedroom terrace with a study and BQ to let off Alpha Beach road, Lekki - N2.3m.
It is a four bedroom terrace with three living rooms, one room study with boys' quarters.
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Provision of clean treated water
- Commendable hours of PHCN Electricity power supply
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Floor is finished with high grade quality tiles
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- kitchen cabinets and store
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Sufficient parking space
- En suite gate house
- En suite boys-quarter
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- Central sewage system
Please contact us @ Worthy Realtors 0708 134 9874 for viewing at any time that is most convenient for you.
'Finding joy in serving you'
4 Bedroom fully detached duplex with BQ at Sillicon Valley estate off alpha beach road.
Service Charge is 250k per annum inclusive water treatment and supply, security, cleaning of the estate and waste disposal for a year.
Well finish kitchen with cooker and storage
Good serenity environment
To Let: Brand new 5 units of very spaciuos and luxury 4 bedroom terrace duplex with an attached bq.(a 2 storey apartment with a pent house master bedroom) at new road;alpha beach rd,not far from d express.rent:2.5m.
For more details call; 08038328517, 09098259271
4 Bedroom Terraced Duplex with 24 Hours Electricity
Fully fitted kitchen
Service Charge: 500k
Caution fee: 200k
Diesel deposit: 250k
24 Hours Electricity
All Rooms Ensuite
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.