You can get comprehensive information on LEKKI GARDENS PHASE 4 where the property is located via the link below --
The house is spacious with en suite rooms
The house comes with:
- Quality upscale finishing
- Parking space for up to 5 cars
- and all necessary electrical and plumbing fittings, ready for immediate occupation.
It is located in LEKKI GARDENS PHASE 4. Lekki Gardens Phase 4 estate is located along lekki – epe expressway, after Ajah roundabout, and a short distance after Abraham Adesanya roundabout.
Infrastructure & facilities in the estate include -
- Treated water supply
- 18 hours (minimum) guaranteed electricity on weekdays and 22 hours on weekends via estate generators
- Round the clock security with armed mobile policemen
- Clean and maintained environment. - Well paved roads and walkways
- Good drainage
- Street lights
Mobil Road, Ime Okon Crescent, Via Fire Service, Lekki Gardens Estate, Ajah, Lagos
Ravishing And Perfecly Finished 4Bedroom Duplex Is:
*Located In: Lekki Phase2 In Mobil Road Aja. It has A Very Good And Motorable Tarred Road To The Front Of The House.
* It's Facilities Includes : An Ante Room(Waiting Room),A Very Large Living Room With A Dinning Corner, POP Fittings, CCTV Camera,Polished Tiles All Round,All Rooms Are Ensuite(Each Bedroom Has Its Personal Toilet With Water Heater), All Rooms Has An In-built Quality Made Wardrobes,One Of The Bedroom Has A Bath Tub In It Bathroom, The Kitchen Is Quite Large With Quality Made Kitchen Cabinets,Water Heater And A Store,Quality Stainless Hand Railings From The Sitting Room To The Bedrooms Upstairs.
Additional Facilities: It Has A Very Beautiful Compound And Outstanding Classic Front View with flowers,Security Man,Security Wired Fence And Tarred Road Till The Front Of The House.
Contact Reigners Homes on: 08098409294/08123239550
For Inspection And Further Enquiries
Lekki Gardens Estate is a housing estate located in Lagos state, Nigeria. Lekki gardens estate is located along lekki-epe expressway, after Ajah roundabout, and a short distance after Abraham Adesanya roundabout. The estate is very beautiful with an orderly environment. Entry into these estates is restricted to residents alone, and non residents have to call their host before being allowed entry. The estate has a central management authority that handles the cleaning and maintenance of the environment, waste management, and ensures the uninterrupted availability of portable water and electricity (4pm-9am). The estate comprises mostly of 3-4 bedroom terraces.