5 Bedroom Semi-detached duplexes for rent in Ajah, Lagos
There are 16 available 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes for rent in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The semi-detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
5bedroom duplex for sale at thomas estate AjahDetail:
Brand new fully detached Duplex
• All bedrooms en suit
• Jacuzzi and modern-day bathroom and toilets accessories.
• Word class standards tiles and lovely wardrobes
• Standard security doors
• Visitor’s convenience
• European standard wall socket and lights
• Spacious kitchen and cabinets and Kitchen store
• Italian hand rails in the stair ways and balconies
• Modern day Ceiling pop and Top roof thunder protectors
• Well planed DSTV cablePrice: 55MContact:
Newly Finished 5 Bedroom semi detached Duplex with a Bq.It is located in LEKKI GARDENS PHASE 4. Lekki Gardens Phase 4 estate is located along Lekki – Epe expressway, after Ajah roundabout, and a short distance after Abraham Adesanya roundabout.Infrastructure & Facilities in the estate include -
- Treated water supply
- 16 hours (minimum) guaranteed electricity on weekdays and 20 hours on weekends via estate generators
- Round the clock security with armed mobile policemen
- Clean and maintained environment. - Well paved roads and walkways
- Good drainage
- Street lights
Along The Fish Around About, Just After Abraham Adesanya Estate., Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos
Semi detached duplex opens up with a large living room, an exquisite dining area, a spacious kitchen that comes with a pantry, a guest toilet and maid/guest room. The elegant stairs lead you up to the family lounge, a luxurious Master Bedroom which comes with a balcony, massive walk-in-closet and bathroom, as well as an equally luxurious bedroom with en-suite bathroom5 Beds, 5 Baths, 6 Toilets, Kitchen , POP Ceiling, Shower Interlocking Pavement, All Room Ensuite, Security, Parking Space Balcony, Big Compound.Good quality water with individual water treatment plant,
Electric fencing to privacy.A home for family who enjoys tranquility.Contact me below on07013829127
Within A Very Secured Estate, Before Shop Rite, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With all rooms En suit, Fitting Kitchen, Spacious room, Parking Space, Wardrobe in all rooms, water heater, pave compound P.O.P Finishing built in a well secured and quiet environment is available For Rent within a very secured Estate Before Sangotedo Shop Rite Ajah Lagos. Rent Fee Per Year is 2m, Refundable Caution Fee is 250k, Legal Fee is 200k and Agency fee is 200k... Total Package is 2.650k
For More Enquries PLS CONTACT E.T NELSON ENTERPRISE LAND SURVEYOR & HOUSE AGENT, Lekki Ajah Lagos.
Contact : 08138382890, 08124510026, 08022569637
Rent 2. 5m
Find attached pictures for your interest for more information call usaking service on terms and conditions also many properties options are available
Jenesis Colony Estate, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lagos
5 bedroom semi-detached duplex for rent
Jenesis Colony, Ajah, Lagos₦2,200,000 per annumFOR RENT: Brand new and Elegantly finished five (5) bedroom semi-detached duplex with boys quarter in a secured estate at Jenesis Colony, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Very Spacious Compound
- Well interlocked road
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, cabinets, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- En suite boys-quarter
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- It is a must-see (The finishing is perfect)
- Located close to Lekki Gardens Estate Phase Two (Opposite Abraham Adesanya Estate)
- One year rent acceptableRENT: N2.2million per annum
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.