5 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplexes for Rent in Magodo, Lagos
The average price of 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes for rent in Magodo, Lagos is ₦3,500,000 per year. The most expensive semi-detached duplex costs ₦75,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦1,300,000 per year. There are 20 available 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes for rent in Magodo, Lagos, Nigeria. The semi-detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Magodo Gra Phase 2 Shagisha Magodo, Lagos, GRA, Magodo, Lagos
A Massive 5 bedrooms wing duplex with 4 living rooms, basement, penthouse, and a storey building BQ open space size of a mini flat 2 fools, the property is Exquisitely built to fit commercial and residential purpose with Masters bedroom pent house large terrace on the top most floor, Ample parking space, Gate house, Land size : approximately 450m2
Location: Magodo GRA Phase 2 Shagisha Magodo, Lagos.
FOR RENT: Luxuriously Finished 5 Bedroom Semi detached duplex at Magodo GRA , Phase 1, Lagos.
- All room en suite with visitor toilet
- Spacious bedroom with ward robes
- Modern bathroom fitting with water heater
- Air Conditioner connection piping and wiring
- Excellent kitchen arrangements with pantry and Laundry area.
- Excellent space arrangement
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Good lighting and ventilation provided by very wide strong windows
- Estate comprise of beautiful functional homes with great finishing and beautiful landscapes
- Located on a tarred road with well connected drainage
- Located in the safe, secured estate
- it close proximity to unlags Estate inside Magodo phase 1 GRA , Ojodu bargar bridge lagos - Ibadan expressway , River valley estate, Omole estate phase 1 &2
- One year rent acceptable
PRICE: N 2million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Solidly built 5 bedroom semidetached duplex with a spacious bq, built to standard to accommodate large families and the needs of people that requires much space. It is located right in the heart of magodo phase 1 with a well paved road leading to the property. Also is a well treated water supply available for all occupants. Few units available.
Call for video and inspection while its still available.
A newly built well furnished 5 bedroom duplex with all rooms en suit and quest toilet, a room and parlor boys Quarter, POP ceiling, a self compound, car park, interlocking pavement, good road network and located in a secured and serene environment.
A well furnished 5 bedroom duplex with all rooms en suit and quest toilet, POP ceiling, a self compound, car park, interlocking pavement, good road network and located in a secured and serene environment.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.