There are 4,893 available flats, houses, land and commercial property for rent in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
We have 4 Units of 4 bedroom Duplexes with all bedrooms ensuite in Lekki Phase 1 for rent.
Has a very spacious compound.
Also has BQs.
Water treatment plant available etc
Suitable for both residentiial and/or commercial uses.
All 4 duplexes are to be rented together for N21m per annum..
Salem Back Of Elevation Church, Ilasan, Lekki, Lagos
Brand new standard 3bedrooms flat with excellent finishing, prepaid miter for each flat, big living rooms ,beautiful kitchen cabinets, grad 1 wardrobes with good lightening.. Up and down is still available for grab
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room
- Large sitting rooms
- Spacious family lounge
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, heat extractor, cabinets, etc.
- Sufficient parking space
- En suite boys-quarter
- Located in a safe, secured and serene neighborhood
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- Proximity to Chevron Headquarters, Victoria Island, and other Lekki environ
- One Year rent acceptable
- Get 20% MOVING DISCOUNT when you rent from US, Courtesy Bluehedge Relocators. (T&C apply)
PRICE: N3million per annum
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Dayo: 08177766008 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766155 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.