There are 20 available mixed-use land for rent in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The mixed-use land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mixed-use land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
2200sqm Beside the Filling Station on Spar Road Ikate for lease... 2years lease minimum5years lease, 2years or more down payment.Slightly negotiableSerious enquiries only.Suitable for schools
Recreational centre and lots more
For lease: waterfront land with boat jetty measuring 500sqmAlong wole olateju street (a series) lekki phase 1Rent: 10 mill per annumCall to book for a physical inspection
Contact person: mr. Edwin
By Silverbird Radio Station, Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
Up for long lease is this dry and bareland measuring 660Sqm at Jakande, Lekki Lagos.This land is by former Silverbird Radio Station facing the new coaster road to Lekki Free Trade Zone.Ideal for a church, school and any other commercial purpose. Let us talk on this.Price: N3,000,000/Negotiable
Term: Long lease.
1250SQM LAND FOR LONG LEASE IN LEKKI PHASE ONE!!!Fully Fenced and Gated, bare land for long lease.Size : 1250sqm land.Block 10, Plot 1.
Location: Directly on Rock Drive / IMAX Cinema Street , Lekki Ph.1.Price : N8.5million per annum ( minimum of 5yrs lease agreement)**Will
A Bare Land (1000 Sqm) is now available for Rent in Lekki Phase 1 withFeatures:
-Well paved and secured compound
-Suitable for religious, social and recreational activities
-Ample parking space
-Located on a major road
-Easily accessible road networkRent= N12m per annum
For Enquiries and Inspection Please Contact Us On: 09098586907, 08181849377 or 09098586908
FOR LEASE: Fully fenced with gate plot of dry and firm cornerpiece land measuring about 1,100 square metres at Abijo GRA, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- Regular dry and firm land
- Fully fenced with gate
- The land is strategically located on a cornerpiece overlooking Irawo Owuro Estate at Abijo GRA
- Ready for immediate development
- Fast developing neighbourhood
- Excellent real estate investment
- Cheaply priced
- Very serene and secured land (no omonile interference)
- Suitable for warehouse, church, school, blocks of flats, etc
- The location is about 10 minutes drive after Lagos Business School
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Abijo GRA, Caleb Schools, Greenspring Schools, Crown estate, Fara Park, New Shoprite, Sapphire Garden, Corona School, etc. All these are less than 10 minutes drive from the location of the land.Title: Lagos State Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N800,000 per annumFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
*609 squre meter Estate land Fenced with a rolling gate and in-built security post.*With two 20ft containers, one already refurbished for office use. Also available is a wooden storage.*24/7 security*Well positioned, facing osapa London and the Lekki epe expressway with 2mins drive.
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.