There are 21 available mixed-use land for rent in Lagos, Nigeria. The mixed-use land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mixed-use land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For lease: waterfront land with boat jetty measuring 500sqmAlong wole olateju street (a series) lekki phase 1Rent: 10 mill per annumCall to book for a physical inspection
Contact person: mr. Edwin
A Fenced and gated plot of land that is suitable for various commercial & Religious uses is available on a tarred road at Ogudu ORI OKE for 1.5m(negotiable) per annum ( a minimum of 2yrs and a maximum of 5yrs at a stretch can be considered...with option of renewal).
All forms of business activities ( car wash, depot, etc, excluding beer parlour related biz can be considered.
By Silverbird Radio Station, Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
Up for long lease is this dry and bareland measuring 660Sqm at Jakande, Lekki Lagos.This land is by former Silverbird Radio Station facing the new coaster road to Lekki Free Trade Zone.Ideal for a church, school and any other commercial purpose. Let us talk on this.Price: N3,000,000/Negotiable
Term: Long lease.
Land measuring 325sqm (with a demolish-able old vacant bungalow lying on it)Is available for both long and short LEASE @1.5M per annual.Minimum duration is 3 to 5 yearsOn Akowonjo road suitable as
Bank e-branch, relaxation Joint,
car shop etc
5000 Sqm of land is available for Let on Queens Drive, Ikoyi
Possesses a Commercial building on 2 floors measuring about 2000 sqm also lettable
Rent= N80m per annum
For enquiries contact us on 08117340933 or 08090876670
FOR LEASE: Fully fenced with gate plot of dry and firm cornerpiece land measuring about 1,100 square metres at Abijo GRA, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- Regular dry and firm land
- Fully fenced with gate
- The land is strategically located on a cornerpiece overlooking Irawo Owuro Estate at Abijo GRA
- Ready for immediate development
- Fast developing neighbourhood
- Excellent real estate investment
- Cheaply priced
- Very serene and secured land (no omonile interference)
- Suitable for warehouse, church, school, blocks of flats, etc
- The location is about 10 minutes drive after Lagos Business School
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Abijo GRA, Caleb Schools, Greenspring Schools, Crown estate, Fara Park, New Shoprite, Sapphire Garden, Corona School, etc. All these are less than 10 minutes drive from the location of the land.Title: Lagos State Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N800,000 per annumFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
*609 squre meter Estate land Fenced with a rolling gate and in-built security post.*With two 20ft containers, one already refurbished for office use. Also available is a wooden storage.*24/7 security*Well positioned, facing osapa London and the Lekki epe expressway with 2mins drive.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.