The average price of houses for sale in Karu, Abuja is ₦30,100,000. The most expensive house costs ₦90,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦3,100,000 . There are 32 available houses for sale in Karu, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
4 Bedroom fully detached bungalow with the following accommodation details:
- 4 nos. Bedrooms (approx. 15sqm each room)
- Sitting room (approx. 25 sqm)
- Lounge (approx. 17sqm)
- Dining (approx. 10sqm)
- kitchen (approx.11sqm)
- Garage (approx. 18sqm)
- Court yard (approx. 29sqm)
- 4 toiletsThe property situate in FHA Karu, ABUJA, FCT. It is near CBN Senior Staff Quarters, NUC Quarters, Custom Quarters, EFCC Academy.The subject property is fenced having built area of about 250sqm while the entire premises measures approx. 1200sqm.Electricity and water are connected to the subject property from the public mains (AEDC and FCT Water Board). Also provided with Borehole and water storage facilities. All road networks leading to the property from Abuja City Centre are good and tarred.The subject property is in a good constructional and decorative state / condition.The property has statutory right of occupancy evidenced by Certificate of Occupancy.
4 Bedroom Detached Duplex with 2 room Bq @ Karu Abuja
Title: land documents C of O
- Gate House
- Overhead tankPrice: N70millionFor further enquires/arrangement for inspection,please contact:
Nitreus properties and investment Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Strategically located in the heart of Karu GRA, a very standard building properly landscaped with plenty space so come with your creative ideas. 5 bedroom duplex with 3 living rooms, kitchen and dinning area. 2 bedroom bq, borehole and water board all inclusive.
Call me today for further enquiries and inspection.
Location: karu phase 2, Abuja.Description: Property is a bungalow at Karu Phase2, Abuja. Property is fitted with 5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms. Property is in a serene environment .We recommend viewing.Price: 25m
It's a mini estate housing 7 units of 2 bedroom flats, facilities include central water supply, interlocked compound, spacious compound with s small roundabout, security house. It’s located at new karu.
An individual property situated at karu opposite CBN qtrs up for sale. six units of three bed room flats.All rooms are in suits.compound can accommodate 8-10 cars.asking Price. 150million naira only.But still negotiable
One unit of fully detached 4 standard bedroom bungalow seated on 1000 square metre plot of land at Nurses Estate, Behind City College, Karu, Abuja is up for sale. This property is suitable for residential purposes or guest house as it is partly furnished. Well built with a spacious living room and dinning area, four separate bathroom with water heater, a large storage room, a kitchen and balcony, security unit, generating set unit and large parking space. For enquiries, contact 07035196862
The Royal People Church Road, Off Aunty Alice Street, Mararaba Karu Area Coucil, Karu, Abuja
7 units of 1 bedroom flats,1 unit of 2 bedroom flat. 5 units of a roomself cointain. With water and parking space for over 10 cars. All apartments are occupied, with steady yearly income. Selling price is N25m
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.