There are 42 available terraced bungalows for sale in Lagos, Nigeria. The terraced bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
South Point Estate, Along Orchid Hotel Road, Close To, Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
You can get comprehensive information on SOUTH POINTE ESTATE where the property is located via the link below --
http://www.neighbourhoodreview.com/a-comprehensive-review-of-south-pointe-estate/All rooms are large and en-suite, and the house comes with:
- Air conditioners already installed in all rooms and sitting room
- Gas cooker
- Neat finishing
- and all necessary electrical and plumbing fittings, ready for immediate occupation.The finishing of the house has been upgraded from the estate default, with security doors and protectors installed, as well as a stylish POP ceiling.SOUTH POINT ESTATE is located along orchid hotel road, which can be accessed via the diversion at Lekki conservation park, before the chevron toll gate.
The estate is secure and well serviced, and was developed by Gran Imperio group (owned by Oni of Ife).The bungalows are beautiful, with a stylish upscale modern design.
Infrastructure in SOUTH POINT ESTATE include:- Secure gated estate with armed security
- 24 hours supply of clean treated water
- Guaranteed 12 hours electricity daily (7 am - 7 pm) from estate power generating unit; there is also reliable electricity from PHCN besides that guaranteed via the estate generators.
- Serene and well landscaped environment with flowers planted in front of houses.
- recreational facilities
- Astro turf football field
- Swimming pool
A nice 5 bedroom terrace apartment located in a serene area with accessible road network. The floors are nicely tiled, the rooms are en suite nicely fitted wardrobes and kitchen cabinets, POP Ceiling, borehole, cinema house, swimming pool, gym, solar power and car parking space. There is an agency fee of 10%.
A 16 units of 4 bedroom terrace apartment located in a fairly serene area of Lekki with good residential ambiance. The bedrooms are en suite, neatly tiled with nicely fitted wardrobes and kitchen cabinets. There is an agency fee of 10%.
A terraced bungalow in imalefe alafia town with following
- 2 bedroom flat all rooms ensuite,kitchen
- 2 units of room and palour flatsWe can also be contacted if u have a property to sell, rent or lease.For further enquiries/tour, arrangement for inspection, kindly contact us
A Brand New House For Sale at Osapa London, LekkiIt is a 4 Bedroom Terrace House
with 1 Room Boys Quarters,
Fully Fitted Kitchen with Oven Microwave,
Burner, Washing Machine. Other
Facilities include: GYM, Swimming Pool,
Electricity/Inverter, Water, 24 HR Security,Serice charge: N31, 500 per Month /378, 000 per year
Price: N52 Million NairaTitle: Deed of assignmentFor serious inquiries, please call;APRO GLOBAL REALTY
[email protected] comTel: 01-7620139
07063822217BB PIN: 29BC00D4
Off June 12 Boulevard, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lagos
FOR SALE: 2 bedroom bungalow at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- Needs to be renovated or redeveloped to release its latent (hidden) value
- Located in a serene and secured gated estate
- Very big kitchen
- Suitable for residential, creche/school, etc.
- Own compound
- Very good rental and resale values
- Title: Lagos State Government Final Letter of AllocationPRICE: N12 millionFor further details/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
+234-1-7605148, 08023224585, 08032065685 (WhatsApp), 08051956996, 08179590408
BB PIN: 2ABEDE1B
FOR SALE: Exquisite 4 bedroom terrace houses at Bakare Estate, Agungi, LagosFEATURES:
- All room ensuite plus additional visitor's toilet
- Spacious bedrooms
- Bullet proof Israeli security doors
- Generous parking space
- Very good rental and resale values
- Secured and serene environment
- Water treatment plant
Title: Governor's ConsentPRICE: N45millionFor further details/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and advisory
Tel: +234-1-7605148, 08023224585, 08032065685, 08051956996
Email: [email protected]
New 3 Bedroom Terrace House
in a Mini Estate
SurulereRent: =N=30m (Thirty Million Naira)APRO GLOBAL REALTY
info @ aproglobalng . comTel: 01-7620139
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.