There are 10 available 3 bedroom houses in Kaura, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A 3 bedroom terrace duplex
A room BQ
Massive rooms and Compound
33kva gen set
ACs, Gas cooker, Washing machine
In a serviced estate.Price: 65mil Naira net
Location : Games Village, Abuja
Plot 1048, Cadastral Zone :b11, Pinecreek, Games Village, Kaura, Abuja
A new urban townhouse development in Kaura District (Games Village Neighborhood) in the FCT-Abuja specially crafted for persons with an eye for detail.
Project comprises of 17 deluxe units made up of 3 & 4 bedroom terrace duplexes. Estate is built to feature modern contemporary exterior design and spacious functional interiors from Kitchen, bathrooms, living and bedrooms,.
buyers will derive title from C of O.
Not completed 6 units of 3 bedroom flat selling at kaura, selling for 100 million the owner is in Ned of money, we stop work at the scend floor, sitting on 1000 sqm land sizes, in a serene well secured neighborhood, money his needed and 80million still negotiable
Behind Glowing Ages Academy, Games Village, Kaura, Abuja
FOR SALE: Carcass 6 Units of 3 Bedroom Block of Flat in Kaura District, FCT, Abuja.FEATURES:
- The house located in a well developed area
- Well approved building plan
- Neighbouring institutions include Dubai International Market, The Shepherd School, Brick Hall School, etc.
- Good compound arrangement with ample circulation area
- Ante room in plan
- All room ensuite with guest's toilet
- Solid and high foundation
- Fenced and gated
- Borehole available
- Ample parking space
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent rate of return)
- Located in a secured and serene area
- Directly located on a tarred road
- It is a must-seeTitle: Recertified Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)PRICE: N120 millionFor further inquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Isaac: 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Just Off The Express, Facing Games Village, Kaura, Abuja
A very well finished block of flats containing 6 units of 3 bedrooms with an attached bq each. The property is solidly built to taste, with modern security doors, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, fine lightings, fitted air-conditioning units and ample parking space. Call- Yomi (Formula One Properties Ltd)
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.