There are 417 available 2 bedroom houses in Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
*THE PLACE OF ABODE*CHOIS Gardens, Abijo GRA, Lekki, Lagos.*2 and 3-Bedroom tastefully delivered apartments.*These are *PAY and PARK-IN (already built) apartments* in a secure and serene residential estate with functional facilities.*Existing Estates Facilties includes:*
24-hour private security
Interlocked Road network with walkways
Water Treatment Plant
Stable Power Supply
Green Recreational Area
Lush Green Ambience
Perimeter Fencing and Gate HouseThis estate enjoys *great accessibility to the Lekki-Epe expressway and is in the same neighbourhood with the following:*
Novare Shopping Mall (Shoprite)
Lagos Business School
Caleb British International School
Greensprings SchoolsTitle: *Certificate of Occupancy ( C of O )*This is a *Lagos State Government Public-Private Partnership Project.*2 Bedroom Apartment:
*Original Price : N20M**LIMITED UNITS AVAILABLE*SECURE YOUR DREAM HOME with an INITIAL DEPOSIT of just N2M only
With premium finishes and wide-open spaces, The Dynasty Two(2) Bedroom Penthouse brings you unparalleled luxury without sacrificing on comfortThe Dynasty is a preferred destination for corporate and leisure travelers as it offers you a very stylish two(2) bedroom all en-suite penthouse and puts you close to shopping, dining & entertainment whilst located in the prestigious, secured and serene neighborhood of BANANA ISLAND, Ikoyi. Guests are certain to receive excellent services and comfort.The Dynasty is set approximately 5 km from Ikoyi Club and 3 km from Omenka GalleryThe Dynasty is a 5 minute drive to and fro the Ikoyi Link Bridge. The closest airport is Murtala Mohammed International Airport, 14 km from The Dynasty Penthouse.Nothing quite complements a comfortable, stylish home like an array of luxury amenities which include:
24 hours power
e.t.c.Call now for more enquiries:
+2348026820114We speak your language !
South Pointe Estate, Orchid Hotel Road, Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
You can get comprehensive information on SOUTH POINTE ESTATE where the property is located via the link below --
http://www.neighbourhoodreview.com/a-comprehensive-review-of-south-pointe-estate/All rooms are large and en-suite, and the house comes with:
- Air conditioners already installed in all rooms and sitting room
- Gas cooker
- Neat finishing
- and all necessary electrical and plumbing fittings, ready for immediate occupation.The finishing of the house has been upgraded from the estate default, with security doors and protectors installed, as well as a stylish POP ceiling.SOUTH POINT ESTATE is located along orchid hotel road, which can be accessed via the diversion at Lekki conservation park, before the chevron toll gate.
The estate is secure and well serviced, and was developed by Gran Imperio group (owned by Oni of Ife).The bungalows are beautiful, with a stylish upscale modern design.
Infrastructure in SOUTH POINT ESTATE include:- Secure gated estate with armed security
- 24 hours supply of clean treated water
- Guaranteed 12 hours electricity daily (7 am - 7 pm) from estate power generating unit; there is also reliable electricity from PHCN besides that guaranteed via the estate generators.
- Serene and well-landscaped environment with flowers planted in front of houses.
- recreational facilities
- Astroturf football field
- Swimming pool
Brand new 2 bedrooms terrace duplex with visitors toilet for rent at lagoon estate, ogudu
All the rooms en suite
All round tiles
Nice well secure neighborhood
Price:1.2m per annum
Total package: 1.490m
Call or WhatsApp: 08032222501
Tastefully built two bedroom semi-detached duplex located in a serene and secured environment in Anthony with eye-catching features such as tiled rooms, neatly painted rooms, good access roads, and spacious rooms. Antony is easily accessible due to it tarred road and it is a cool ambiance. All rooms en-suite with guest toilet and furnished with decent wardrobes, a kitchen furnished with decent cabinets and shelves, water heater, generator house, study room, gatehouse, guest toilet, and ample parking space. Schedule your private viewing today!Caution fee- 150k
FOR RENT: Brand new and luxuriously finished 2 bedroom terrace duplex in a secured estate at Jenesis Colony, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Well built and beautifully finished 10 units of 2 bedroom terrace duplex and 2 units of 2 bedroom penthouse
- Finished with modern quality materials
- All room ensuite with guest toilet
- Well defined spaces for kitchen, pantry, dining area and sitting rooms
- Two sitting rooms (Ground and first floors
- Walk-in closet at the master bedroom
- Two balconies overlooking the estate gate
- Ensuite gate house for the security guard
- Very big compound space
- Designated parking space for each apartment
- Very serene and secured estate
- Clean and constant water supply
- Stable electricity supply
- Located close to Lekki Gardens Estate Phase Two (Opposite Abraham Adesanya Estate)
- Most suitable for corporate residence
- One year rent acceptableRent: N1.3m per annum per unitFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Emma: 08177766112 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A Contemporary 2 bedroom Maisonette in a cozy environment.
Each apartment is on 2 floors - the first floor has the Living room, Kitchen and Guest toilet while the upper floor has 2 en-suite bedrooms. Each units are well equipped with a Fully Fitted Kitchen (Extractor hood, Hub, Oven + Grill,& Piping for Washing Machine), Closed Circuit TV, DSTV cabling, Fire Alarm .All units have Modern and High Quality fittings, finished with good workmanship.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.