There are 168 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
- Newly built
- all rooms ensuit
- very spacious rooms
- pop ceilings
- self compound
- tastefully finished
- all rooms are en suit
- good parking space
- wardrobes in both rooms
- well finished kitchen cabinets
- pay and move in immediately
- secured environment( Note: for young couples only)Payment details below
Service Charge #300k
Total #2.4millionFor serious enquirers contact or WhatsApp 09066680849
This is a rare opportunity to own a piece in a well developed serene environment. It is one of the best estate in Lagos Nigeria. Less than 10Mins to Murtala Mahammed airport in IKeja, Lagos State, Nigeria.You may want to buy, build and live it immediately for maximum return on your investment.Call/Whatsapp +2348026521602 for inspections
Fully furnished 3 Bedroom Luxury Terrace with Back Garden in Alfred Garden EstateFeatures:
- Quality furnishing
- All en-suite , fitted with split unit air conditioners
- 2 living lounges
- Fitted Kitchen
- Back Garden
- Maid's room- within a well secured, gated community (integrated security system with CCTV support)
- Tarred estate roads with covered drains
- 24 hour Power Availability
- Treated Water Supply
- Swimming Pool
- Mini Soccer Pitch
- Children's play area
- Lawn Tennis court
- Recreational Center (club house with restaurant, in-door games arena, gymnasium)
Prime Land Of 10000 Sqm Land With Structures At Billings Way, Oregun
10,000m2 With structures for sale @ plot 4 Billings way Oregun Ikeja
- a warehouse adjoining to the office with c of o .
- main office area
- office extension
- usable land . up for sale @ 2.5billion asking.
19 Units of 3 Bedroom Apartment, A Studio plus a Maid Room.
2 Unit of Pent House of 3 Bedroom Apartment plus 2 Living Room and a Well Fitted Kitchen
Facilities: Each Apartment comes the following Facilities
- Air Condition in all Rooms, A Kitchen Cabinets, Gas Cookers, Electric Cookers, Wardrobes.
Common Facilities include
- Central Sewage, Water Supply, 24 Hours Security, 24 Hours Electricity, Serene Environment
Title: Deed Of Assignment
Price: #38 Million per Regular Flats
#50 Million for Pent House Flats
Units Available: 19 Units of Regular House
2 Units of ;Pent House
Available for sale or long lease is a Prime 2 Storey Office Complex with Two Large Warehouses at Oregun Lagos. The property sits on 6686.878 sqm (1.652 Acres) and built up area consist of the following structures:TWO STOREY OFFICE COMPLEX
• 350sqm of office space on each floor
• Pent House that can be utilized as additional Office space or Staff Canteen
• 4 toilets on each floor with urinary which are divided into two sections (male and female)
• Built to World Class Standards and HSE CompliantWAREHOUSES (2 NOS)
o Each warehouse consists of 810 square meter (or 8100 Sq. Ft) space.
o Reinforced concrete
o Internal Office Space for at least 3 personnel in each warehouse
o Good Sanitary Facilities
o Easy Forklift Movement.
o Can be easily customized for special needsOUTHOUSE/SECURITY POST
o Facility Managers Office
o Security Office
o Drivers lounge
o 2 ToiletsADDITIONAL ATTRACTIONS
o Strategic Location suitable for Corporate Headquarters
o Dedicated Transformer
o Large Generator House
o Massive parking area / Stacking Space
o Well maintainedTITLE: Registered Deed
The warehouse is uniquely located in the heart of Oregun, Ikeja and accessible from both ends of Oregun road and Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Total land size: 4,250sqm
Warehouse area: 5,000sqf
Title: C of O
Tastefully finished 3 bedroom flats with one room en-suite and 1 room boys quarters. The floor is finished with tiles, kitchen fitted with cabinet and rooms with wardrobes. It has ample parking space with accessible road network. It is located in a serene and secure estate.TITLE: GoodPRICE: N38,000,000.00/unit.For inspection, please call Temitope on 08054797512
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.