An uncompleted but newly roofed 2 bedroom flat with mini flats (self contains)at the back, located within a fast developing environment in Ita-oluwo area ikorodu after odogunyan area ikorodu.This is a distressed sale and property had been highly Discounted.Contact: Mart-Armstrong Properties LtdDOCUMENTS: Deed of Assignment & family receipt and survey.10% Agency fee apply from buyer
A NEWLY BUILT FOUR BEDROOM BUNGALOWLAND SIZE: 60 BY 120(A full plot of land)- Each Room Ensuite,
- Spacious living room
- A spacious dining section
- A guest toilet,
- Spacious front which can still take another building.
- The whole plot is paved with interlocking stones.
- Neat premises
- Completely fenced.
- The building is situated within a standard estate
- Good security.
- Good water supply
- Good Power supplyTITLE: * It has a Global C of O for the entire Estate;
* It has a survey document;
* It has a purchase receipt;
* Development levy receipt and other relevant documents.ASKING PRICE: 10M And installmental payment is acceptableNOTE: 5% AGENCY FEE OF PURCHASE FEE
A new four bedroom bungalow in ikorodu , on a full plot of land, each room ensuite, spacious living room with a spacious dining section, with a guest toilet, spacious front which can still take another building.The whole plot is paved with interlocking stones. Neat premises and completely fenced.
The building is situated within a standard estate,with good security.
For enquiries contact .The price of the building is negotiable.
Ikorodu is a city located at the north east part of Lagos state, Nigeria. This city is along Lagos Lagoon and it shares a boundary in the north with Ogun State, while in the East, it has common boundary with Agbowa-Ikosi, a town in Epe Division of Lagos State. As of the 2006 Census, Ikorodu had an estimated population of 535,619. All the three main religions co-exists in Ikorodu. Ikorodu is very rich in culture and hospitable in nature.