There are 31 available land in Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For Immediate Sale!!! If You Want To Build On The Hill And Over Look The Abuja City Then, This Is The Land You Need. Title: C of O Size: 1,524.58sqm. A Simply Spectacular Landscape For An Architectural Masterpiece.
FOR SALE: 1,908 Sqm of Residential Plot of Land at Asokoro, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- Ready for immediate development
- In the heart of Asokoro
- Located in a serene and secured environment
- Suitable for blocks of flat or Fully detached duplex
- Easy accessibility to the express
- Good price compared to others in the area
- Behind Lagos HouseTitle : Right of Occupancy (C of O).PRICE: N150 million.For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick : 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A build-able residential piece of land measuring 2,000 square metres available for sale in Assokoro district, Abuja. This property is located close AIT studios', Assokoro. Price: N150,000,000(negotiable)
Asokoro district is a major district in Abuja which is high class and pretty much a secured area. It contains all the lodges and guest houses found in Abuja. Properties/land in this district are generally very expensive. The ECOWAS secretariat is a focal point of interest. Asokoro is to the east of Garki District and south of Central District. It is one of the most exclusive districts of Abuja and houses virtually all of the federal cabinet ministers; in addition, the Presidential Palace (commonly referred to as the Aso Rock).
The Ibb Golf Club and The National Children's Park and Zoo are among the attractions found in this district. Some of the major roads in Asokoro include Mutala Mohammed Way, Yakubu Gowon Cresecent, Maitama Sule Street, Julius Nyerere Crescent, Kwame Nkrumah Crescent, and Nelson Mandela Street.