Apc Quarters, By 'b' Police Division, Rafin Sanyi, Suleja, Niger
FOR SALE: Fully Dry and Well Located 3,000 Sqm of Land at APC quarters by 'B' Police Division, Suleja, Niger stateFEATURES:
- Regular Shaped land
- The estate have tarred roads
- The Land is located within a well serene and secured estate
- The area is not proned to flooding
- Ready for immediate development
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential developments
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: new suleja international markets, Zuma bread, 'B' police Division.
Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N10millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Isaac: 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
-Estate agency & Property marketing
-Real estate development & Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Niger state is a north-western state in Nigeria. Its capital is Minna. The state was createdÂ on 3rd February, 1976 by the regime of General Murtala Mohammed. Major cities in the state include: Bida, Kontagora, and Suleja. The indigenous tribes in Niger state areÂ Nupe, Gbagyi, Kamuku, Kambari, Dukawa and Koro.
The state has a small majority of Muslims. The state is named for the River Niger. Two of Nigeria's major hydroelectric power stations are located in Niger State: the Kainji dam and the Shiroro dam. Kainji National Park is also situated in Niger State. It contains the lake formed by the Kainji dam. It is the largest National Park of Nigeria, but a lot of the wildlife disappeared.