There are 25 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
FOR SALE: Excellently Built 2 Units of 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow at Okefia Area, Osogbo, Osun State.FEATURES:
- This is perfection and luxury at its peak
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room
- Large sitting rooms
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Ample parking space
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Suitable for both owner occupation and investment (rental income)
- It is a must-see (Perfect finishing with a very good price)
- Title: Deed of AssignmentPRICE: N15millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris : 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Emma: 08177766112 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
An extremely spacious flat tastefully finished to let. It has the following features:1. Large living room (21.5ft by 13ft)
2. Large room (12ft by 12ft)
3. Large kitchen (18ft by 6ft). Tiled from bottom to ceiling.
4. Large store (6ft by 6ft)
5. Well tiled visitor's toilet (tiled from bottom to ceiling)
6. Water supplied from overhead tank
7. Standalone prepaid electricity meter
8. Tastefully finished wooden wardrobe
9. Very large space for parking
10. Projected casement windows that affords air to pass through 100% of the space. Windows come with mosquitoes net too.
11. Painted in lively colours.Financial commitments required:
b. Refundable Caution Fee
c. Agency Fee
FOR SALE : Vegetable Oil factory +Gas Plant factory in the same compound, all the 2 factories have functioning machinery, with Admin block, staff quarters, 300Kva Transformer, 250Kva Generator with registered deed of conveyance @Oshogbo, Osun State, #400m asking. (they stop production in 2014).
Interested contact paparazy property Ltd.0 8126179742.0 7062569060
This land was situated in a well-developed area of Steel Rolling Company facing main road in Osogbo, Osun State. The land is suitable for industrial, Commercial and residential purpose. There is stable electric power supply with motorable road. Price: N8M per acre.
Document involved: C of O. Please call me on 07062650263 for details.Thanks.
Kobo Area, Along Ikirun Express Road, Osogbo, Osun
A filling station + 8 Plots of land at the back forsale at kobo area osogbo
Filling station and 8 plots of land for sale at kobo area, along ikirun road Osogbo, all necessary documents available for inspection. Call or WhatsApp Tosin on 07060461143
Ede Road, Opposite State Secretariat, Osogbo, Osun
Olufunmilayo Estate is a 40-Unit semi - detached bungalows in a serene environment built with modern facilities. A surface dressed road, Perimeter fencing with Barb -Wire, Water and Electricity available. The estate is designed for both Middle and high-income earners.
To let: 2 bedroom [email protected],osun
Tastefully finished 2bedroom at G. R. A osogbo, osun state available for letting
All rooms en-suite
Ample parking space
Paved with Interlocking stone
Fully fenced with gate
This house is located in a developed area of Okefia, commercial centre of Osogbo, very close to the main road, Osogbo, Osun State. This house consists of 2 Units of 3 Bedroom flats on a plots of Land. The house is suitable for Commercial, Industrial or Residential purpose. There is motor-able roads and stable power supply in that area. There is a detached 2 rooms self-contained in that compound.
Document involved: C. of O.
Price: N5.5m negotiable.
Land Measurement: 60 ft by 120ft.
Please call me on 07062650263 for more details.
Anyone that is interested in buying as many as possible can many plots, as possible can get discount of 10% on each plot. However, there's room for instalment payment between six(6) months to eighteen (18) months
Ground floor: 3 bedroom with Waiting room & sitting room, store, 3 toilets and kitchen.First floor: A big waiting room and 2 sitting room, study room, 4 bedrooms with 4 toilets.On close to 60 x 120 plot of land. With generator house. And a detached structure.It can be converted to Commercial usage such as: Hospital, School, Hotel or Club House.Document: C of O
Osun is an island state in south-western Nigeria. It has its capital city as Osogbo. It is bound in the north by Kwara State, in the east partly by Ekiti State and Ondo State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west by Oyo State. The modern Osun was created in 1991 from part of the old Oyo State. The three major religions practiced in the state are Christianity, Islam and Traditional. The nickname of the state is "State of the Virtuous (Ipinle Omoluabi)"
The name Osun comes from a river that flows through the state. It is symbolic because it serves both spiritual and tourist purposes in the state. The river is worshiped annually by devotees. It is also a tourist spot as people from different parts of the country visit the Osun Groove in Osogbo. The river also provides water for irrigation for the agriculturally rich state.