FOR SALE: Newly built and well located 3 bedroom bungalow at Igbo-Etche, Etche, Rivers State.FEATURES:
- Newly built house
- Security house and two attached shop under construction
- Walk-able distance from the major road
- Developed and secured neighbourhood
- Borehole for water supply
- Ample parking space
- Quality finishing
- Large sitting room and well defined dinning area
-3 En suite bedrooms
- comfortable reading room
- Visitor's toilet
- Well fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Proximity to Etche timber junction.TITLE: Deed of Conveyance ( D of C)For further enquiries /arrangement for inspection, please contact:Edikan: 08177766339 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Donald: 08177766119 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
- Tel: +2348023224565, +2348032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), +2348177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Email: [email protected]
The Property comprises of 2 Blocks containing 8 units of 2-Bedroom flat, with a functional borehole and a security house. Each flat has its own separate electricity meter. Property situate on approximately 875 sq metres.
50 plots at Chokoche Etche, near Wilbros pipeline.
Title- Deed of conveyance.
Price- N1m each.40 Plots also at Chokoche Etche.
Title- Virgin land.
Price- N1m each.20 plots at Ulakwo 1, Etche, along Fed. road, Suitable for filling station, Hotels, sch etc.
Price: N700,000 each.20 plots at Ulakwo 1, Etche.
Price: N350,000 each.23 plots around Omeha sch. Igwuruta.
D of C.
Engaged in Agriculture, Etche is one of the Local Government Areas found in Rivers state, Nigeria. The LGA was named of the Etche people of southern Nigeria. Its headquarters is at Okehi, a child of necessity created out of the then Ikwerre/Etche Local Government Area in the year 1987. They also inhabit Omuma LGA; Etche/Omuma is a National Assembly constituency. Etche consists of a number of communities namely: Akwu/Obuor, Chokocho, Chokota, Egwi, Afara, Mba, Ikwerengwo, Okehi, Ulakwo, Umuakonu, Umuebulu, Umuechem, egbeke Igbodo the ancestral home of Etche.
Igbodo is made up o the following communities: Umuohiaukwu, Umuusharam, Umuoga, Okonocho, Umuine, Umudi, Umunkwa, Umuohie, Amaku, Obibi, Ezeleaka, Umuisi. Etche people are regarded as one of the largest groups in Rivers state. Majorly associated with Agriculture, yam and cassava are the major crops they produce.