FEATURES OF THE 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW FOR SALE, OFF ADA GEORGE ROAD, PORT HARCOURT - RIVERS STATE
IT'S NOT A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, BUT OWNER'S PERSONAL FURNISHED HOUSE TO HIS TASTE.
A Fully Furnished 4 bedrooms Ensuite Bungalow FOR SALE at Location New Road, off Ada George Port Harcourt, with the Following Facilities as it's Features :
1) One anti-room, library & Bar.
2) All Rooms with Split Ac's
3) Beds, shower cubicles & Televisions
4) Sofas, dinning tables, bar & consoles
5) Family Sized Fridges, Deep Freezer
6) All kitchen Utensils & hood.
7) Electric Fence, car pot & Gen. House
9) Smoke Detecting Alarm Device
10) 3 Sit outs or Veranda
11) Small Garden For Your Vegetables
12) Kitchen Store
13) Automated Water Pumping Machine
14) Washing Machine that Washes & Dries The Clothes.
14) Different Types Of Art Works in All The rooms & everywhere in the House
16) ROOFING TYPE:STAPLE ROOFING SHEETS
17) The Ceiling Type Everywhere is POP
18) VIGILANTE Arrangement Within The Neighbourhood.
19) Interlocked Compound, fully FENCED With Strong Gate.
This Luxury 4 bedroom Bungalow is for SALE, off Ada GEORGE ROAD.,PORT HARCOURT.
The land size is One Plot of LAND & Located in a Good Planned Environment, the Buyer doesn't Need To Buy Any Living Property as the House is Completely Tastefully Furnished with the Latest House Properties.
Let us work Hard & Sell this House URGENTLY & Share Money
For more Details, call Eduphil..08038743913
By Arcania, Off Ada George Road, Rumuokwuota, Port Harcourt, Rivers
FOR SALE: Well located half plot of residential land for sale at Rumuokwuta area, Ada George Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Easy access to Ada George Road
- Located in a well developed area
- Suitable for residential use
- Reasonably priced
- 1 minute drive from the express road
Title: Deed of Conveyance
Price: N5 million
For further details/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Edikan: 0817 776 6339 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Stanley: 0817 776 6119 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Port-Harcourt is the capital city of an oil producing state, Rivers state, Nigeria. It is also the largest city in the state. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta. As of 2016, the Port-Harcourt urban area has an estimated population of 1,865,000 inhabitants, up from 1,382,592 as of 2006. The area that became Port-Harcourt in 1912 was before that part of the farmlands of the Diobu village group of the Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group.
In 1956 crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities at Oloibiri, and Port-Harcourt's economy turned to petroleum when the first shipment of Nigerian crude oil was exported through the city in 1958. Through the benefits of the Nigerian petroleum industry, Port-Harcourt was further developed, with aspects of modernization such as overpasses and city blocks. Oil firms that currently have offices in the city include Royal Dutch Shell and Chevron.
There are a number of quality institutions found in the city, they are: Rivers State University of Science and Technology, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Ignatius Ajuru University and Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology.