There are 58 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Karu, Abuja, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
4 Bedroom fully detached bungalow with the following accommodation details:
- 4 nos. Bedrooms (approx. 15sqm each room)
- Sitting room (approx. 25 sqm)
- Lounge (approx. 17sqm)
- Dining (approx. 10sqm)
- kitchen (approx.11sqm)
- Garage (approx. 18sqm)
- Court yard (approx. 29sqm)
- 4 toiletsThe property situate in FHA Karu, ABUJA, FCT. It is near CBN Senior Staff Quarters, NUC Quarters, Custom Quarters, EFCC Academy.The subject property is fenced having built area of about 250sqm while the entire premises measures approx. 1200sqm.Electricity and water are connected to the subject property from the public mains (AEDC and FCT Water Board). Also provided with Borehole and water storage facilities. All road networks leading to the property from Abuja City Centre are good and tarred.The subject property is in a good constructional and decorative state / condition.The property has statutory right of occupancy evidenced by Certificate of Occupancy.
4 Bedroom Detached Duplex with 2 room Bq @ Karu Abuja
Title: land documents C of O
- Gate House
- Overhead tankPrice: N70millionFor further enquires/arrangement for inspection,please contact:
Nitreus properties and investment Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Strategically located in the heart of Karu GRA, a very standard building properly landscaped with plenty space so come with your creative ideas. 5 bedroom duplex with 3 living rooms, kitchen and dinning area. 2 bedroom bq, borehole and water board all inclusive.
Call me today for further enquiries and inspection.
Location: karu phase 2, Abuja.Description: Property is a bungalow at Karu Phase2, Abuja. Property is fitted with 5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms. Property is in a serene environment .We recommend viewing.Price: 25m
New 2 units of stand alone 2 bedroom flats (that is 4bedrooms with 2 sitting rooms).
Completed and painted.
Situated on a 500sqm plot.
Large space left to take more structure in the compound.
Located close to Aso A Maraba secondary school, Karu LGA, Abuja.
RofO title document.
Good access road.
Now selling on distress of 5m
It's a mini estate housing 7 units of 2 bedroom flats, facilities include central water supply, interlocked compound, spacious compound with s small roundabout, security house. It’s located at new karu.
An individual property situated at karu opposite CBN qtrs up for sale. six units of three bed room flats.All rooms are in suits.compound can accommodate 8-10 cars.asking Price. 150million naira only.But still negotiable
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.