There are 20 available houses in Karu, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
4 Bedroom fully detached bungalow with the following accommodation details:
- 4 nos. Bedrooms (approx. 15sqm each room)
- Sitting room (approx. 25 sqm)
- Lounge (approx. 17sqm)
- Dining (approx. 10sqm)
- kitchen (approx.11sqm)
- Garage (approx. 18sqm)
- Court yard (approx. 29sqm)
- 4 toiletsThe property situate in FHA Karu, ABUJA, FCT. It is near CBN Senior Staff Quarters, NUC Quarters, Custom Quarters, EFCC Academy.The subject property is fenced having built area of about 250sqm while the entire premises measures approx. 1200sqm.Electricity and water are connected to the subject property from the public mains (AEDC and FCT Water Board). Also provided with Borehole and water storage facilities. All road networks leading to the property from Abuja City Centre are good and tarred.The subject property is in a good constructional and decorative state / condition.The property has statutory right of occupancy evidenced by Certificate of Occupancy.
This is a very luxuriously finished 4 bedroom duplex for sale in Karu beside CBN junction,
The house is sitting on a 900sqm land size and the power supply there is constant coupled with the security which is tight.
It's a distress sale apparently a house that fine is more costlier than this.
This is a very massively spaced 6 bedrooms duplex for sale at FEPA quarters Karu. The house has a 2 bedrooms bq attached behind, and the area is connected to a 33 kva transformer which powers the area for 24 hours. It's a distress sale.
An individual property situated at karu opposite CBN qtrs up for sale. six units of three bed room flats.All rooms are in suits.compound can accommodate 8-10 cars.asking Price. 150million naira only.But still negotiable
The Royal People Church Road, Off Aunty Alice Street, Mararaba Karu Area Coucil, Karu, Abuja
7 units of 1 bedroom flats,1 unit of 2 bedroom flat. 5 units of a roomself cointain. With water and parking space for over 10 cars. All apartments are occupied, with steady yearly income. Selling price is N25m
Location: karu phase 2, Abuja.Description: Property is a bungalow at Karu Phase2, Abuja. Property is fitted with 5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms. Property is in a serene environment .We recommend viewing.Price: 25m
Calvary Estate Karu Site, Along Mountain Of Fire & Miracles (mfm) Road,behind Nnpc, Karu, Abuja
Only 30% down payment required.
to apply apply email [email protected] for mortgage application formNew Development Located at CALVARY ESTATE KARU SITE, ALONG MOUNTAIN OF FIRE & MIRACLES (MFM) ROAD,BEHIND NNPC, KARU,ABUJA NIGERIAGood Environment
The breakdown of the cost is as stated below;
· SALES PRICE : N60, 500, 000.00
· DOCUMENTATION: N4,500,0000
· SERVICE CHARGE DEPOSIT: N500, 000.00
· TOTAL N65, 000, 000.00
2. The root title to the property is a Certificate of Occupancy
Each subscriber will get a deed of assignment with a sale agreement.3. Construction has started, currently carrying out the external developmentCall Jude to arrange Viewing
This Mini-Estate is strategically located at FEPA Quarters Karu Site, Abuja. It is a 10-minute drive to Asokoro, 15 minutes to the American Embassy, 20 Minutes to CBD, 30 Minutes to the Abuja Airport.PROJECT DESCRIPTION
It is a Combination of Four (4) Units of Three Bedroom Apartments (living room, dining room etc) And One (1) Unit 3 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Sitting Rooms. The Mini-Estate is equipped with modern facilities like paved road, perimeter fence, connection to electricity, security etc. It's in the midst of already existing estates and private houses. The location is calm regarding serenity and privacy from noise pollution. There are tremendous development on the axis with existing good road network. The area being an emerging middle-class area, will enhance capital appreciation on investment in no time.PRICE: #70m Outright For The Entire PropertyESTATE FACILITIES
Connection to Electricity
Connection to Water
24 Hours Security
Cleaning of Common Areas
FOR SALE: Well Located 3 Bedroom Bungalow with 2 Room Boys Quarters at Karu, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- The house is located close to the estate gate
- Spacious compound with ample circulation area
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent rate of return)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- Good price compared with house prices in the area
- Very good investment: Buy to finish to your tastePRICE: N23 million.For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Isaac: 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Exquisitely Finished 3 Bedroom Bungalow on a 100m by 50m plot of land all for sale at Maraba, Abuja, 20 drive from the town. Well finished, all rooms en-suit with visitors toilet, fitted kitchen, 24/7 water supply, spacious sitting room with dinning, with standby generator great parking in and outside and lots more. For inquiry & inspection, call or WhatsApp on 07036900474
Four (4) Block of 2 bedroom Flat in a 1000sq mtr Plot of Land. Located in Karu, Abuja. Fenced with Gate and security House. Large free compound ideal for either private or commercial use. working Borehole with overhead water Tank.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.