This competition has now closed. Find out who the winners are here
Share your Nigerian House Hunting Stories
Have you gone to the property market looking to buy or rent a house or land anywhere in Nigeria in the last few years, or do you know someone that did? How would you like to share that experience and let your voice be heard?
In Nigeria, house hunting can be a bit of a nightmare, what with pictures like this, this or even this all over the internet. Here at Nigeria Property Centre, we want to make the search for your dream home a little easier by helping you find that property online first. We have a large range of estate agents constantly adding properties to rent and sell all over Nigeria.
We've already connected 111,000 people with their homes so why not have a look?
But first, we'd like to hear your house hunting stories, how long did it take to find what you were looking for, how did you find it, who did you deal with, we want all the details! To make it even more fun, the most engaging stories picked by judges will get featured on our main blog and win different prizes!
To get us all started, here is an experience one of our teammates had of looking for a house to rent in Lagos.
What Do I Have to Do?
It’s quite easy to join in the competition, so here are your options:
- Blog about your (or someone you know) house-hunting experience on your website or blog
- Tell us if you have used Nigeria Property Centre and why, would you consider it in future?
- If you don’t have a blog then you can either
- drop a comment on our own entry found here
- drop a comment on any participating blog
- email us your experience to [email protected]
- Make sure you send us a link with your entry to [email protected] by the 30th of April so we know you’ve chosen to enter the competition
- Feel free to spread the word of the competition to friends and family using the social hashtag #househuntingnaija
What could I win?
- The winner will receive N30,000 paid into a bank account of their choice. Their story/experience will also get featured on the Nigeria Property Centre blog
- The first 3 runner ups will receive N6,000, N2,500 and N1,500 respectively paid into a bank account of their choice or sent as recharge card vouchers
- The first 10 bloggers to send an entry to [email protected] will each receive N1000 recharge card of their choice