There are 2,563 available 1 bedroom flats in Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
5% discount on weekly payment.
8% discount on two weeks payment.
15% discount on monthly payments.
20% discount on quarterly payments.
30% discount on 6 months payments
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT: N30,000 - 50,000
• Penthouse Apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3-seater couch, work desk and chair, dining table and guest convenience
• bedrooms tastefully furnished with ample wardrobe space
• Kitchen is fully fitted with a Fridge/Freezer, Electric Cooker, Microwave, Utensils and more
• Entrance door is a security door to assure safety in a secure area
• Pressing iron and ironing board. Laundry services available on request
• 2 parking spot within the apartment complex. Additional parking available outside the compound
• Power is guaranteed 24 hours via Inverter, and also everyday via generator between 9pm-‐5am on weekdays.Beyond these hours, electricity may be irregular. Power supply from the national grid has improved considerably
• Constant water supply
• Complimentary toiletries provided at the beginning of let
• Entertainment (satellite TV DSTV and Wi-‐Fi) are available upon request
• Steward services including cleaning, laundry, driver and chef are available upon request
Additional Charges: One time cleaning fee of N1,500
Note: Rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
Note: The pictures represent a unit in the building, but may not be the exact unit given to the client - depending on availability
This Luxury Apartment is a preferred destination for corporate and leisure travelers. Guests are certain to receive excellent services and comfort.
It offers a super luxurious fully air conditioned 1 bedroom en-suite Apartment .
Common Amenities include:
• Dstv Explora Bouquet
• Routine House Keeping
• 24 hours Power with on ground security personnel
• Private parking
Place your reservations now and enjoy the beautiful and magnificent life of Lagos city
1 bedroom Self Contain in a serene environment at Lekki phase 1
Service Charge: 200,000
One time registration fee: N5,000
Book for inspection
Kindly follow @silverlinepropertiesltd for more update on budget friendly property deals and contact us to get the right property that suites your budget"
Newly built 23 room self- contain flats available with wardrobe and kitchen.
Pre-Installed AC brackets
*Enough parking space for 20 vehicles
* On site Security personnel
*Suitable for hospital,hostel or hotel operations.
Located off Mobil Road,Ilaje, Lagos.
*18 units @ N500,000 (Per annum)
*5 Units @ N350,000
08092879548 for more INQUIRIES..
Service charge N300,000 ( upfront yearly charges includes) PHCN light , water pumping security environmental cleaning, sewage disposal, refuse disposal .
Apartment for rent ( Individual & Corporate)
Superbly finished , nicely tiled floor
with an accessible road network,
adequate bedroom and sitting room sizes.
located in a very serene environment
Adorned with top-notch finishing
Nice Cozy Room space
Well interlocked compound
Excellent space arrangement
Sufficient parking space
A newly built and we'll finished miniflat is available for sale in a serene estate in ikate elegushi lekki just beside LEKKI phase1.it has a guest toilet with the bedroom ensuite.pop finishing, Spanish tiles with excellent sanitary wares. It has a registered title document
The price is 30m and it's slightly negotiable
Note agency fee is 5%of the net purchase
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.