There are 678 available 1 bedroom flats in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Beside North West Filling Station Mobile Road, Ilaje, Ajah, Lagos
To let a room in a standard flat ( shared kitchen) available at mobile road beside north west filling station...No too far from the road ....Rent 400k agent 40k agreement 40 caution fee 20k generator maintenance 20k
UNMERITTED SPECIAL OFFER! This is to inform all our working class clients especially salary earners! OUR PLATFORM allow you to rent a house from us and pay back within the space of 12months i.e OUR COMPANY WILL PAY YOUR RENT through your salary account. T&C Apply.
A very clean miniflat just came out for rent around badore
Feature: clean water, tared road , interlock compound,good drainage ,self prepaid meter, fenced and gated.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT 08033673090,08187283691.
One Room Self Contain
Apartment for rent with wardrobe, toilet and bathroom,
at Crown Estate,
Lekki - Lagos
APRO GLOBAL REAL ESTATES
Web:[email protected] com
Massive clean and spacious self-contained (single room) now available for rent at sangotedo opposite Crown Estate.
Upstairs with good cross ventilation.
Accessible road network.
Clean water system and good prepaid meter.
Service charge.. 60k
FOR SALE: Brand new and exquisitely finished 1 bedroom apartment at Risebud Court, Okun-Ajah, Ajah, Lagos.
- The apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- Located in a mini-estate comprising of 12 units of 2bedrooms and 4 units of 1bedroom
- Ground floor and upper floors available
- The apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious sitting room
- Standard size bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Very clean treated water
- Excellent rental and resale values (Fantastic return on investment - ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- The property is overlooking the Atlantic beach
- To be sold on the basis of 'First come, First served'
- The property is within 5 minutes drive from Abraham Adesanya Estate
- The property is within 15 minutes drive to Victoria Island
- This is an excellent place to raise children
- It encourages work-life balance (Imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- This is an excellent way to start life by living in your own property
- Title: Governor's Consent
- GET 20% MOVING DISCOUNT WHEN YOU BUY FROM US, COURTESY BLUEHEDGE RELOCATORS (T & C APPLY)
PRICE: N10million per apartment
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Well built to taste with good finishing touches well design pop and tiles and ample parking space Good proximity to the express Good finishing and pop touches with spacious room and living room all room ensuite with kitchen cabinets and wardrobes Good stable light and very clean water etc
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.