There are 130 available 1 bedroom flats in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Food O' Clock, Before Safeway Hospital, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Brand new beautifully finished room Self contained well ventilated on a perfectly interlocked road....not far from the road at all.
With refundable caution fee not yet fixed.
Mini-flat with extra room to Let in a nice environment at Majek opposte Fara Park, Sangotedo, Lagos. Inspection will do justice to what it looks like, don't miss this for anything, it's the cheapest you can get around there.Rent: 350k
Caution: 30kTotal: 450kThe flat is more or less a 2 bedroom apartment. For sure inssection, call/WhatsApp: 08036636268.
Available for rent in a serene and tranquil environment is this standard self-contained studio flat. Located in a secure estate and comes with good amenities such as.
Good power source.
Water treatment plant.
Properly tiled floor.
Well fitted kitchen and cabinets.
Well fitted wardrobe.
High profile neighborhood.
The compound is also fully fenced and gated and there is ample parking space as well as running water in the premises.
Majek Estate, Opposite Fara Park, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Lovely 1 bedroom flat at the above mentioned location for more information call usaking Service on terms and conditions also find attached pictures
Price information 370k
Caution fee 35k
Service chg 60k
Agency and legal 74k
1 Bedroom apartment with the following features:
- Well fitted kitchen with gas cooker
- Air conditioner
- Water heater in the bathroom
- Cable fittings for DSTV.
- CCTV camera,
- Dedicated transformer with pre-paid meter,
- Laundry,- Bar/Gym,
- Fire extinguisher.Location: Can be accessed through the popular Lekki-Epe Expressway by Wabash Bus stop.Price: N1,000,000.00 per apartment per annum
A newly built house with Spacious room and parlour is now letting at Greenville estate Badore
- bedroom en suite
-kitchenWe can also be contacted if u a property to sell, rent or lease.For further enquiries/tour, arrangement for inspection, kindly contact usWebsite - www.providence-property.comInstagram- providencecitypropertyTwitter- @PPropertyAlliedOffice- Office- Providence city property and allied resources Ltd,block C ,suite 17 & 18 De Legacy Plaza,beside Havillah hospital addo road ajah.
FOR RENT: Brand New, Luxuriously Finished and Serviced 1 bedroom Apartments at 3T's Luxury Apartments at United Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- 36 units of luxury serviced apartments
- Located in a spacious and fully interlocked compound with entry and exit gates
- Ample and dedicated parking areas including disabled parking spaces
- Children friendly environment (Very serene and secured environment)
- Each apartment comprises of well spacious sitting room, ensuite bedroom, guest toilet, fitted kitchen and pantry
- Each apartment is well fitted with two split unit air conditioners (bedroom and sitting room), fire alarm system, LED lighting system, etc
- Fully fitted kitchen with pantry (store) including gas/ electric burner, heat extractor, etc
- Finished with modern wardrobe and other furniture
- Excellent POP ceiling finishing
- Well treated portable water
- Solar security lights inside the compound and around the mini-estate
- Roof already fitted with roof gutters
- Dedicated transformer for the mini-estate
- 300KVA dedicated generators to ensure constant electricity supply
- Security CCTV cameras
- In-house bar with kitchenette and conveniences
- Very spacious and well equipped laundry room
- Easy access to Lekki-epe expressway
- The area is not proned to flooding
- Corporate tenants preferred
- One year rent acceptableRent: N1million per annumFor further enquiries / arrangement for inspection, please contact:Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Eniola: 08177766008 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
An uncompleted block of 6 No. 1 Bedroom mini flat on half plot of Land at Elemoro Bogije, Ajah
Price: 15 Million naira.For enquiries and inspections, kindly contact Wole Ogungbola & Co. on 07019265443, 07089324349, 07084836172 or [email protected]
Visit us at www.woleogungbola.com
Strategically Close To The Lagos Business School, Ajah, Lagos
Exquisitely finished studio apartment measuring 50.5sq.metres, comes en suite with a bath, toilet, kitchenette with lovely granite top fittings and a beautiful mini lounge. Each apartment has fully installed POP ceiling, air-conditioner, heater and wardrobe. In addition to a parking space allotted to the apartment.Estate facilities include 24hr security, power, street-lighting, treated water and sewage/waste disposal services. In addition to a club house, basketball/tennis court and swimming pool.Located in Ajah, and strategically just a few minutes drive from the famous Lagos Business School and the new Novare shopping centre. It is a serene residential environment with great accessibility road network within the upscale environs of the fast growing Ajah suburb.
Its super new, not far to main road, clean, p. O. P finished, interlocked and fenced compound with gate. Serene environment, just besides dangote estate, its a room and parlor with wardrobe, kitchen cabinet, etc
New mini flat to let at abijo GRA besides sangotedo estate Ajah Kelli lagos.350k PA. Total 420k. For More Enguries Pls Contact E.T Nelson Enter Prices Property Consultant Lekki Ajah Lagos.
08138382890, 08124510026, 08022569637.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.