There are 445 available mini flats in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A strategically located mini flat apartment for rent by University View Estate. The vacant property is upstairs and it is a stone throw from the estate gate. The compound is beautifully Interlocked and road to the property is in perfect condition. Price per annum is 500k.
FOR SALE: Brand new and exquisitely finished 1 bedroom apartment at Risebud Court, Okun-Ajah, Ajah, Lagos.
- The apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- Located in a mini-estate comprising of 12 units of 2bedrooms and 4 units of 1bedroom
- Ground floor and upper floors available
- The apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious sitting room
- Standard size bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Very clean treated water
- Excellent rental and resale values (Fantastic return on investment - ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- The property is overlooking the Atlantic beach
- To be sold on the basis of 'First come, First served'
- The property is within 5 minutes drive from Abraham Adesanya Estate
- The property is within 15 minutes drive to Victoria Island
- This is an excellent place to raise children
- It encourages work-life balance (Imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- This is an excellent way to start life by living in your own property
- Title: Governor's Consent
PRICE: N10million per apartment
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A tastefully and well finished 2 bedroom apartment with well made wardrobes, nicely tiled floor and a well fitted granite top kitchen with well made cabinets and DSTV dish installed, it has an ample car parking space and it is located in a serene and secured environment with an accessible road network. Each flat prepaid meter installed.
Brand New 1 Bedroom Flat with Excellent Facilities:
Close to the road
very big palour,
all room en-suit with heater in all rooms, with wardrobe
big kitchen and lovely cabinet
prepaid meter to each house
4 in a compound
very secure estate,
15, Mekus Street, Park Wood Gardens, Just After Lbs, Ajah, Lagos
Brand new mini flat very spacious and well equipped with modern design and good finishing with POP, kitchen cabinets and wardrobes in all the rooms, stable power supply good accessible road with interlocking, clean water with treatment plant, nice neighborhood with good security men on guard 247, come get your desired home.
A well furnished 2 bedroom apartment for rent
All rooms ensuit with visitors toilet
Good water system
Stable power supply up 15hours daily
Water heater in all the bathrooms
Design with modern pop finishing
Secure and lovely neighborhood
Not too far from road
Pay and pack in
Ample parking space
Uniform security men and lots more
Sweet and spacious mini flat upstairs now available at university View Estate close to LBS.
Good and secured Estate. Well interlocking compound.
Agency fee.. 55k
A newly built mini flat now available for rent at Ogombo in New Town Estate Axis.
Sweet and affordable with good proximity.
Good light system with two people sharing prepaid meter.
Well secured with guard on standby.
Tastefully finished Room and parlour mini flat in a cosy environment in an interlocked compound.
10% Legal fee,
10% Refundable caution fee,
#17,100 monthly service charge. Covers Generator Diesel fuelling, in-house security, estate security, compound cleaning and other maintenance.
For more information and inspection , pls call Realtor Lekan on 08036636268.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.