There are 261 available mini flats in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Newly Built Miniflat Apartment For Rent In Abijo, Opposite Corona College. The Property Is Situated In
A Highly Secured Estate. The Room Has Wardrobe And The Compound Has A Security Manning The Gate. Rent Is 300K Per Annum
Very Decent Room And A Parlor Self Contain For Rent In Thera Annex Estate, A Stone Throw From The Road, On The Paved Part Of The Estate. The Vacant Position Is UpstairsElectricity Billing Is Prepaid And The Electricity Supply In The Estate Is Always Steady.Preferred Client Is A Working Class, The Apartment Has Got Wardrobe And The Kitchen Is Beautifully Fitted.Rent Is 600K Per Annum,
Service Charged 9k X 3 Months 27k
FOR SALE: Brand new and exquisitely finished 1 bedroom apartment at Okun-Ajah Estate, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- The apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- Located in a mini-estate comprising of 12 units of 2bedrooms and 4 units of 1bedroom
- Ground floor and upper floors available
- The apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious sitting room
- Standard size bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Very clean treated water
- Excellent rental and resale values (Fantastic return on investment - ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- The property is overlooking the Atlantic beach
- To be sold on the basis of 'First come, First served'
- The property is within 5 minutes drive from Abraham Adesanya Estate
- The property is within 15 minutes drive to Victoria Island
- This is an excellent place to raise children
- It encourages work-life balance (Imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- This is an excellent way to start life by living in your own property
- Title: Governor's ConsentPRICE: N14million per apartmentFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
The said executive Mini flat, that is, an executive room and parlour self-contained has a bogus kitchen, room and sitting room. The balcony of the flat for relaxation is even bigger than two rooms put together.
A very decent miniflat for rent in a mini estate by ado road, each room is fitted with split unit a. C and there's a steady electricity supply. The estate is good for anyone who loves calmness with good ambiance and nice serenity. The electricity pattern is prepaid. Rent is 600k per annum.
Exquisitely Finished Newly Built Mini Flat Apartment For Rent By Ado.The Property Is One Of A Kind As Its Finishing Definitely Will Wow You Following Its Affordability.* The Rooms Are Super Standard Room Sizes,
* Has Wardrobe,
* The Tiles Are Shiny Italian Tiles
* Guest Toilet And Private Toilet,
* POP Ceiling,
* Compound Is Colorfully Interlocked To Match The Painting On The Wall,
* Estate Is Paved To The Entrance Of The Apartment,
* Has Great Proximity To The Road,
* Kitchen Is Beautifully Fitted
* Toilet Has Got Water Heater
* The Down Flat Is 600K Per Annum
* Upper Flats Are 650K Per Annum
Ideal Investments are pleased to present Nice 1 Bedroom Apartment for rent at Value County Estate, Ogidan, Lekki Epe expressway, Lagos.Rent: N500kCall us on 09021423814 or 08054539245 for inspection.Visit www.idealinvestments.estateagents.com for more properties.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.