FOR SALE: Brand New and Well Located Studio Apartments at Wuye Abuja, FCT.
- Construction ongoing
- This property is conceived to provide exclusive, stylish and quality living experience for every occupier, while offering good investment opportunity for discerning investors.
- The property comes with its unique accommodation type in the neighborhood, has the features that make living enjoyable when fully completed and functional.
* Cafe/Games room
* Virtual office space
* Gym/Dance studio
* Laundry mart
* Mini mart
- Finished with quality fittings and fixtures
- All room en suite
- Personal Balconies
- Cable-Ready conduit ducting
- Inverter-Ready conduit ducting
- Well fitted kitchen with heat extractor
- Guest toilet at the sitting room
- Well secured environment
- Good road with well connected drainage network
- Floor finished with tiles
- Water heater in all the rooms
- Well defined dining area
- Round-the-clock security
- Expected Completion date is October 2018
- Flexible payments plan available
- About 5 minutes drive Central Business District
- About 30 minutes drive from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
- Abuja City Gate, National Stadium, Abuja light rail station (connecting the airport and the CBD) and Wuye Ultra Modern Market
Title: C of O
For further details/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Isaac: 08177766331 (Call/WhatsApp)
Larry: 08177766332 (Call/WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/WhatsApp)
- Estate Agency and Marketing
- Real Estate Development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Brains & Hammers Bungalow City, Dei-dei Abuja By Mopol Barracks, Dei-Dei, Abuja
Brains & Hammers Bungalow City. Located at Dei-Dei Abuja by MOPOL Barracks.
Gated community with schools and shopping mall with exquisite structural finish.
RENT to OWN AVAILABLE!!
It's Brains and hammers.
Delivery is Guaranteed!!
1 BEDROOM Semidetached Bungalow 5.9 million. Secure LIFE TIME PROPERTY.
WITH A MORTGAGE OF UP TO 15MILLION AT 6% interest rate.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.