The average price of block of flats for sale in Abuja is ₦71,370,000. The most expensive block of flats costs ₦6,000,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦800,000 . There are 211 available block of flats for sale in Abuja, Nigeria. The block of flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each block of flats listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Deluxe 4 Bedroom Apartment Wuye Behind Pace Setters Academy.
This Distress sale is perfect for your investment plan with an immediate resale value of 140%-170%.
With various Developers selling 3 bedroom flats for 24-29million with buildings still underconstruction.
This opportunity for 19.5m is excellent for the witty investor.
Do contact us now for inspection ,floor plans. Discussion with owner.
3 Bedroom Luxury Flat with BQ at PP ESTATE, Guzape, Opposite COZA , Abuja
*BUY AN APARTMENT & GET A FREE PLOT OF LAND
Fully Tarred Roads with Quality Street Lights & Interlocked Walkways, Swimming Pool, Gym, Recreation Area, 24/7 CCTV, Fibre Optics Internet Wifi.
Title: C of O
~Normal Price: N55m~
Promo Price: N50m
*Flexible Payment Plan up to 24 months
1st Installment 40%: N20m
2nd Installment 40%: N20m
Third and Final Installment 20%: N10m
Live in a well developed, luxury and serene environment. Live in PP Estate, Guzape Abuja.
You can also buy to rent out to get monthly or annual income for life or resell to get good profit.
For inspection and enquiries Call/Whatsapp: 08032390998
4 units of 3 bedroom flats, each with a boys quarters; court yard, all rooms en suite, wardrobes, spacious kitchens, stores, exit doors, pop ceilings, water reservoir. Located on same street with National Council For Arts and Culture Headquarters. close to old CBN building Garki II, Abuja. Could be used as corporate staff quarters, a guest house, school, corporate offices e.t.c.
Prince/princess Estate At Gudu Axis Of Duboyi, Duboyi, Abuja
Prince/Princess estate at Gudu axis of Duboyi Abuja Nigeria.
The property is a newly built estate in Abuja with land size of:- 5.08 Hectares of land
Features of this estate are as follows:
* 30 units of 4 bedroom all en-suite semidetached duplexes
* 20 units of 3 bedroom all ensuite semidetached duplex
* 4 units of 4 bedroom fully detached duplex
* one room boys Quarter attached to each duplex * 1 PLAZA/mall with Shops
* All road inside the estate is fully tarred
* Good access road, good drainage systems and so on
Certificate of occupancy
Price for the estate is:
#7 billion (Seven Billion Naira) for the whole Properties.
For details, contact:
A block of 6 units of 3 bedroom flats in Garki Abuja. Property has ample parking space and strategically located with easy access to the center of town. Great investment opportunity for the discerning investor
A newly built and fully serviced:
4 units of 3 bedroom flats with BQ,
2 units of 2 bedroom flats with BQ
2 bedroom pent house.
The kitchen is fully equipped with 6 burner gas cookers, microwaves, refrigerators,etc.
All rooms are with air conditioners both split and standing and are ensuite, 2 standby generators, intercom network, CCTV Cameras, borehole in place, security light, swimming pool and gym house are also available.
Suitable for corporate tenants
1. Situated in the high brow and busy area of Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja.
2. Fourteen (14) rooms offices on the basement floor+3 toilets and 1 kitchen.
3. 9 rooms boys quarters on the basement floor.
4. Large parking lots for cars
5. Standard lawn tennis court.
6. Basket ball court
7. Gym/fitness centre
8. Bar and garden
9. Intercom connectivity
10. Standard swimming pool
11. Pipe borne water
12. Borehole water..
Title: certificate of occupancy.
This property can be used as a HOTEL, SCHOOL, HOSPITAL, RESIDENTIAL STAFF QUARTERS, EMBASSY QUARTERS, etc.
Price: N1.5B (Slightly negotiable)
Luxury Property For Sale in Abuja
Property All Ensuite & comprises of;
* 2nos. 4 bedroom duplex+3 living rooms
* A unit of 3 bedroom Duplex+ 2 bedroom BQ
* 3nos. 2 bedroom flat guest Chalet
With the following;
1. Inverter 24/7 Electricity
2. Table Tennis
4. Mobile Swimming Pool etc.
Location; Asokoro Main Abuja Nigeria
Land size; 1800sqm
Price; 1.5 Billion Naira Asking
SCALOZIE GLOBAL SERVICES
Brand new 6 units if 3 bedroom flat with a BQ in Durumi 2. Land mark: Ibeto Hotel
1) Massive rooms
2) Laundry room
3) Massive compound
4) Power house( generator house)
5) Security house
6) Beautiful architecture
7) Serene neighborhood.
8) Walk-in closet
9) Pantry ( kitchen store)
Selling at 260M negotiable
A compound comprising 10units of two bedroom flats, gatehouse with enormous parking space in the heart of Utako. Landmarks are Utako market, Park place hotel. Property is spacious enough to be used as serviced apartments, hotel/guesthouse, School, Corporate offices and the likes.
Asking Price : 200million Naira.
Contacts : 08095457696
Now selling, affordable 6 Units 3 storey building of 3bed flats completed with quality finishing at life camp Abuja. These Luxury Flats which is an investment property features Large Living Rooms with dining sections, all rooms ensuite, fully fitted kitchen and wardrobes, constant treated water supply and borehole alternative, CCTV, 200 KVA Gen Set, Transformer and Ample parking Space.
A newly built and well finished block containing 6units of 3bedroom flats(all rooms ensuite) with fully fitted kitchen(gas cookers, smoke extractors, kitchen cabinets). Kitchen store, Quality electrical fittings, one room bq each. Gate house. 100kva standby generator. For more enquiries
Pls call : 08095457696
PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE.
Block of 8 units of 2 bedrooms flats in Airport Road, Abuja. Roofed Carcass stage (plastered). Good location. Large parking space and land for extra development of the 3rd block of 4 units as stated in the Approved Building Plan. Land Size: 2000sqm
Price: N120,000,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Million Naira)
Our Contact Details: Universal Prosperity Titles Ltd.
5, B Close, Apo, Abuja.
Phone: 08056112401, 08165835762
...we help you sell, buy, construct, manage...
World Trade Centre (residential), Central Business District, Abuja
FOR SALE: Brand new, well located ultra modern apartments on 24 storey building at World Trade Centre, Abuja, FCT.
• Thermally Efficient Façade System
• Entry to the building is through a spacious, well decorated lobby
• High-speed passenger elevators (3 nos)
• Service elevator (1 nos)
• Convenient deliveries and holding room
• Mail box for each apartment
• 100% back up power supply
• 24 hour maintenance and facilities management
• Concierge Services
• Professionally landscaped and maintained surroundings.
• Convenient covered parking
• Large sized Swimming Pool
• Gymnasium facilities
• Squash Courts
• Tennis Courts
• Closed circuit television, security and access control
• Private balconies for each apartment unit
• Fully fitted wardrobes
• Large windows containing Argon gas with noise and damp-proof features
• Impressive contemporary fitted kitchen cabinets
• Ideal cooking environment created by a central exhaust system.
• Fitted out kitchen includes: Distinctive kitchen countertops, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Gas hob (cooker), hotplate, Oven, Microwave and Extractor hood.
• Other items provided include: Wine cooler, Washing machine, Tumble dryer.
• The property is 30minutes away from the airport and located within the Diplomatic Zone of the Central Business District with access to the new metro rail stop right in front of the Mall linking directly to the International Airport.
• Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +2348023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.