Brand new, elegant and stylishly finished 4-bedroom fully detached house at Lekki County Ikota , Lekki, Lagos.
This alluring 5 bedroom detached house with all rooms ensuite, the kitchen fitted with gas/ electric cooker, heat extractor etc is located in a well secured and serene estate by the Chevron tollgate. The property comes with a large sitting room, large master bedroom alongside vitrified tiles with a dedicated car port.
The estate, which is located just few metres away from the Chevron tollgate (second tollgate), before Victoria Garden City (VGC) has a good fully tarred road and good drainage from the Lekki expressway.
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures.
- Well interlocked spacious compound with car port.
- Excellent space arrangement (internally and externally).
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room.
- Well positioned sitting room.
- Master bedroom with balcony.
- Fitted kitchen with an exit.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points.
- CCTV camera installed round the house.
- Excellent rental and resale values.
- Excellent finishing (Seeing is believing).
- Close proximity to Chevron headquarters, VGC, Eleganza Estate, Conservation Centre, Circle mall which houses Shoprite in Osapa, Twin Lake Estate, among several other beautiful estates.
Title: Governor's Consent
Pls kindly note that the 50m is the net price for this property
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.