The average price of houses for sale in Agege, Lagos is ₦39,240,000. The most expensive house costs ₦100,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦10,000,000 . There are 141 available houses for sale in Agege, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A block of four (4) units of 3 bedroom flats for sale in a mini estate off Olaniyi street, New Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos. Property is currently tenanted.Property features:
- 4 units of 3 bedrooms with 3 Toilets and 2 bathrooms (All rooms tiled with chandelier lightening), Master bedroom ensuite with heater, bath, toilet and hand basin
- 100% Tiled and well fitted kitchen with fashionable lightening
- Electric fence
Ample car space
- Air conditioner connections in all rooms/ Cable connections and chandelier fitted in all the sitting rooms
- Casement windows
- Private entrance with individual staircase for the 2 up flats tenants with chandelier lightening
- PVC Ceiling for up flats
- Large interlocked compoundTitle: Global C of O, Deed of Assignment, Survey & Purchase Receipt
FOR SALE: Brand New and Luxuriously Finished Four (4) Bedroom Detached Duplex with Boys Quarter at Agege, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Astonishing architecture and classic finishing
- Massive bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Fully kitted kitchen
- Ceramic and marble floor in sitting room area
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Good lighting and ventilation provided by very wide strong windows
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Located in the serene and secured part of Agege,Lagos.
- Title:Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)PRICE: N55millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris : 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Emma: 08177766112 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A lovely finished 6 bedroom duplex and 3 bedroom bungalow all en suite and a gate house. Excellent finishing, fitted wardrobes, fitted kitchen cabinet, parking space with tight security. College road. 5 mins drive from Excellent hotel Ogba, Lagos State. PRICE FOR BOTH 50million naira . For enquiries
A twin detached 4 bedroom duplex with bq is selling at winners estate, Abule Egba, Lagos.
The houses are built to taste and is currently being sold......
For inspection call ope or whatsapp ope on 08138419055
Newly built 4 bedroom duplex for sale at new oko oba agege, all rooms en suite, pop ceiling, Jacuzzi in master bedroom, fully tiles, water heater, kitchen cabinets, bore hole, fenced and gate, has c of o, in a serene environment
For Sale: A brand new 4 bedroom detached duplex with a room BQ.Features: All room en-suit, Bath tub, Heat Extractor, POP Ceiling, Kitchen Cabinet, Parking SpaceLocation Mapple Wood Estate, oko Oba LagosSize. 324 sqmTitle. C of O.Price. 75M ,Asking
For Sale: A brand new 4 bedroom detached duplex attached with room BQFeatures: Bath Tub, Fitted Kitchen, Heat Extractor, Parking Space, POP CellingLocation: wamon taofeek str abulegbaLand size: 324sqmDocument: C of OPrice: 45m Asking
Direct sale::: newly built 4bedroom bungalow on 400 sqmeter land 5packing space with receipt & survey. owners occupier located @ good area of iju ishaga TAJU BELLO bus-stop. #17milion.net. for more information. contact
Agege is a suburb and local government area in the Ikeja Division of Lagos State, Nigeria.
The boundary of Agege from the Northern part of Lagos stretches from Dopemu road through Anu-oluwapo street to olukosi down Fagbola through Osobu street to Orile road down to Old Agege Motor Road opposite Nitel. It stretches from Ashade retail market to Akilo street on the southern part of Lagos.
From the Eastern part of Lagos it stretches from Oba ogunji road up to the by-pass to Agege Motor road by Nitel office. From the Western part of Lagos,the boundary of Agege stretches from Abeokuta express road from boundary with Ikeja Local government to Dopemu junction