Opp Crown Estate, 2 Minutes From The Novare Mall, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Estate Offers a serene environment, and a very easy access to the Lekki Express
* 12 Units Semi Detached and 2 Units fully Detached Bungalows
* Within a well planned mini Estate in Sangotedo
* Good infrastructure drainange
* Modern bathroom and toilets accessories
* Tiles and wardrobes
* Cable Network
* Good Water Supply
* Standard security doors
* Visitor’s convenience
* Standard wall socket and lights
* Spacious kitchen with store, kitchen cabinets
* Dedicated Transformer
* Quiet Neighborhood
* 90 % completed
* 3 parking per Unit
2 units of Terraced Bungalow for sale at N26M, in Greenland Estate by Ajah Roundabout.
The property is suitable for an investor who wants to put the two units for rent or an investor who wants to occupy one unit and put the second unit up for rent.
Both units can also be modified into a single 6 bedroom house.
All rooms are en suite.
TITLE: Governors Consent
FOR SALE: Well renovated and Highly improved Three (3) Bedroom Bungalow at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah-Lagos.
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement with good circulation areas
- En suite master bedroom
- Well positioned sitting room and well defined dining area
- Spacious bedrooms
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Well fitte5 kitchen with exit
- Borehole as source of water supply
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Title: Deed of Sublease
For further inquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.