- Luxurious Penthouse with walk in closet and Jacuzzi; All other rooms en-suite with fitted wardrobes.
- 2 Ample parking space for each unit.
- 1-room service quarters with conveniences
- High gloss semi fitted kitchen with granite top finishing.
- 2 living areas - Main and Family lounge
- Electric perimeter fencing
- 200 kVA Dedicated Transformer + 150kVA Diesel Generator (- 18hrs/day dedicated power supply)
- 24/7 Security
- Portable Water etc.
- Fitted with Extractor Fans and Water Heaters
House Type:* Terrace duplex
*No. of rooms:* 3
*No. of bathrooms:* 4*BQ:* Yes
*Location:* Idu at the back of Mbora opposite Turkish hospital*Features:*
• well furnished living room and bedrooms*Price:* N40m asking
By Turkish Hospital Lifecamp Mbora District, Mbora, Abuja
A tastefully finished and brand new 3 bedroom terrace Duplex with 1 room BQ at Lifecamp Mbora District by Turkish Hospital.Features in the house:
The house is well finished with P.O.P finishing and screeded walls.
2 spacious parlours
3 spacious rooms
1 Boys Quarters
All room Ensuite
Wardrobes in all the rooms
Spacious kitchen with cabinets and store.
Large space for car parks.
The house is in a cool and serene environment.
For inspection call me on: 09052654781,08106600637.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.