Km 30 Lekki Epe Expressway,, Imalete Alafia, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
A Plot of Land with 3 Bedroom Bungalow for Sale at Ibeju Lekki N13mPlease contact us @Worthy Realtors 07081349874 / 07083871274 to view at any time that is most convenient for you
'Finding joy in serving you '
A plot of land strategically located in a fast developing community of Malete, after Bogije. Off lekki - Epe express road.
Land has no encumbrances.
Tittle : Deed of Assignment, Survey,
Land has Gazette.
Price : N4,500,000 ( per plot )Call for enquiries :
FOR SALE: Fully Fenced and Dry Land Measuring 600sqm each at Imalete Alafia, Opposite Beachwood Estate, Ibeju-Lekki, LagosFEATURES:
- The land is fully dry and already fenced
- The land is located within a serene and secured environment
- The area is not prone to flooding
- Ready for development
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for any type of development such as residential, commercial, etc.
- It can be closed (purchased) asap
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Beachwood Estate, Adiva Plainfield Estate, amongst others.Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N8.5 million per plotFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Dayo: 08177766008 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency & Property marketing
- Real estate development & Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
The name Ibeju-Lekki is derived from the name of two autonomous communities: Ibeju and Lekki. Ibeju-Lekki shares boundaries with Ogun state to the north, Eti-Osa local government to the west, Epe local government to the east and the Atlantic Ocean to the south. Some of the prominent communities in Ibeju-Lekki include: Abijo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, Bogije, Sapati, Igando-Oloja, Arapagi, oke-odo Elemoro, Akodo, Magbon-Alade, Eleko, Debojo, Solu-Alade, Iwerekun amongst others.