There are 156 available flats in Ado, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
FOR SALE: Brand new and well located 3 bedroom apartment at Ado Road, Ajah Lagos.FEATURES:
- The apartment is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures.
- Excellent space arrangement
- Large sitting room with visitors toilet
- Balcony accessible from the sitting room
- Well Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious bedrooms
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Excellent rental values (N900,000 per annum)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene environment
- Proximity to Lekki phase one, Victoria Island, and other Lekki environ, etc.
- Title: Certificate of OccupancyPrice: N15millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Emma : 08177766112 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A Room In A Lovely 3 Bedroom Apartment With BQ For Rent In A Very Cute Estate By Ado.Features:* The Road Is Interlocked To The Compound,* The Compound Is Big With Enough Car Space,* Parlour Is Very Big And Free For All Occupants Of The 3 Rooms, With The Furnitues In It,* The Rooms Are Big With Wardrobes,
All Of The Rooms Are Ensuite,* Toilet And Bathroom Is Big With Bathtub And Water Heater,* The Kitchen Is Big, Comes With Cabinet, Gas Cooker & Smoke Extractor,* The Compound Enjoys Regular Electricity Supply And It Is Prepaid Plan,* The Vacant Apartment Is Upstairs, Has Double Balcony With A BQ.* Preferred Prospects Are Working Class Male/FemalesBigger Sized Room 310K
Average Sized Room 280k
Service Charge 25k(paid every six months)
Exquisitely Finished Newly Built Mini Flat Apartment For Rent By Ado.The Property Is One Of A Kind As Its Finishing Definitely Will Wow You Following Its Affordability.* The Rooms Are Super Standard Room Sizes,
* Has Wardrobe,
* The Tiles Are Shiny Italian Tiles
* Guest Toilet And Private Toilet,
* POP Ceiling,
* Compound Is Colorfully Interlocked To Match The Painting On The Wall,
* Estate Is Paved To The Entrance Of The Apartment,
* Has Great Proximity To The Road,
* Kitchen Is Beautifully Fitted
* Toilet Has Got Water Heater
* The Down Flat Is 600K Per Annum
* Upper Flats Are 650K Per Annum
This is a lovely three bedroom flat located in a gated neighborhood. It is super close to the expressway. Three building away from the entrance gate. It is fully secured. It is close to blenco supermaket. All rooms are ensuite and spacious. It has a surprisingly big sitting room, but a small kitchen.
Features :- Lovely apartment
- All rooms en-suite
- POP finishing
- Big And Spacious kitchen With lovely cabinets
- Master bedroom
- Spacious Rooms
- Kitchen store
- Big Sitting room
- Gated compound
- Clean Water
- Good road network
- Compound security.Contact Us :
Pump And Sell Bus Stop, By Blenco Supermarket, Ado, Ajah, Lagos
This is a lovely three bedroom flat located in a serene neighborhood. It's is not far from BLENCO supermarket. It is a super close to the expressway as it's just two buildings away from addo badore road. All rooms are en suite and spacious. It is a block of seven flats.
Water treatment plant
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.