There are 2,186 available flats in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A strategically located mini flat apartment for rent by University View Estate. The vacant property is upstairs and it is a stone throw from the estate gate. The compound is beautifully Interlocked and road to the property is in perfect condition. Price per annum is 500k.
FOR SALE: Brand new and exquisitely finished 1 bedroom apartment at Risebud Court, Okun-Ajah, Ajah, Lagos.
- The apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- Located in a mini-estate comprising of 12 units of 2bedrooms and 4 units of 1bedroom
- Ground floor and upper floors available
- The apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious sitting room
- Standard size bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Very clean treated water
- Excellent rental and resale values (Fantastic return on investment - ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- The property is overlooking the Atlantic beach
- To be sold on the basis of 'First come, First served'
- The property is within 5 minutes drive from Abraham Adesanya Estate
- The property is within 15 minutes drive to Victoria Island
- This is an excellent place to raise children
- It encourages work-life balance (Imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- This is an excellent way to start life by living in your own property
- Title: Governor's Consent
PRICE: N10million per apartment
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
2 bedroom flat (upstairs) is available in thomas estate.
All rooms ensuite
Large sitting room and kitchen.
Self pumping machine
We can also be contacted if you have a property to sell, rent or lease.
For further enquiries/tour, arrangement for inspection, kindly contact us
Website - www.providence-property.com
Email- [email protected]
Office- Office- Providence city property and allied resources Ltd,block C ,suite 17 & 18 De Legacy Plaza,addo road ajah.
A tastefully and well finished 2 bedroom apartment with well made wardrobes, nicely tiled floor and a well fitted granite top kitchen with well made cabinets and DSTV dish installed, it has an ample car parking space and it is located in a serene and secured environment with an accessible road network. Each flat prepaid meter installed.
It's a very nice on,
With it's main parlour
A full slide window
Lots of ventilation to
It's in an interlocked
Compound with matured
People, Not far from the road,
And it's not cost.
Esfort Estate Opposite Ecobank, Thomas Estate, Ajah, Lagos
Lovely Standard Room Self Contained Apartment.
Free Standard Sitting Room
Free Standard Dining Section
Free Extral Guest Tollet
With Standard Wardrobe
Standard Kitchen With Heater
Standard Kitchen Cabinets
Not Far From The Road
Brand New 1 Bedroom Flat with Excellent Facilities:
Close to the road
very big palour,
all room en-suit with heater in all rooms, with wardrobe
big kitchen and lovely cabinet
prepaid meter to each house
4 in a compound
very secure estate,
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.