There are 410 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Ado, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Pump And Sell Bus Stop Beside Blenco Supermarket.., Ado, Ajah, Lagos
To let a room in a flat (shared apartment) available at pump and sell bus stop beside nipco filling station. All rooms ensuit with water heater. Pop finishing, massive rooms and wardrobe...rent 300k tp 420k
FOR SALE: Well located and structurally sound 6 bedroom with pent floor at Oke Ira Nla, Ado Road, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Well built and structurally sound house on a very large compound space
- Very large courtyard
- Gatehouse with generator house
- Own compound (Not sharing compound or any amenities with anyone)
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Spacious bedrooms
- Sitting on about 650sqm of land
- Clean constant water supply via borehole
- Fully fenced house
- Close proximity to Ajah bridge, Blenco Supermarket, Thomas Estate, etc.
- Title: Deed of AssignmentPRICE: N45 million.For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Onebedroom in a duplex the with following features :
* Large parking space
* Spacious living room
* Adequate Fitted Kitchen Cabinet:
* Gas cooker
* Heat extractor
* Guest room
* Guest toilet
* POP fitted :With POP ceiling.
* All room and suites
* Shower Cubicle or space for installation of Device.
* Good access road: Along Ado Badore.
Location : Nearly -Perfect Estate Along Ado,Badore.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.