There are 913 available land in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
27a & 27b Rumens Road By Bourdillon Road, Old Ikoyi, Ikoyi, Lagos., Old Ikoyi, Ikoyi, Lagos
This Land measures @ 10,621sqm (2 & half acres) @ Plot 27A & 27B Rumens Road by Bourdillon Road Ikoyi, Lagos.Its a corner piece linking Rumens Road & Bourdillon Road.Titled Documentation: Federal Certificate of Authenticity Occupancy, Lagos State Regularization, Registered Survey, Planning Approval,etc.Asking Price: 4 Billion Naira.For further enquiries, to inspect & to conclude the purchase of this property, please consult TOS PROPERTY SERVICES on 08020330657, 08038592381.
Email: [email protected] available for Sale is a 5,106sqm Waterfront Parcel of Land along Queens Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos.Title: Federal Certificate of Occupancy.Price: 2.2 Billion Naira.
898sqm Land for sale on Elm Street Osborne Phase 2, IkoyiPrice N125mDocuments available for verificationFor inspection booking contact
Mr Kingsley on 09081181197, 08030476559.
For Safemade properties.
Off Gbenga Ashafa Street Parkview Estate, Parkview, Ikoyi, Lagos
Parkview Estate Land
500Sqm for sale
* Sand filled
* Underground drainage
* Dedicated transformer
* Already has a building approval for immediate mobilization to site
Title: C of O
FOR SALE: Well Located, Fully Fenced and Dry Land measuring 1,400Square Metres at Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Regular-shaped, fenced and gated land
- Directly facing the sea allowing good natural breeze
- Ready for immediate development (Fully built-up and living neighborhood)
- Suitable for residential (high-rise blocks of luxury flats/ houses)
- Excellent location for optimal real estate investment
- Located in a well known prestigious estate
- Proximity to Lekki Phase One, Victoria Island, Third Mainland bridge, etc.
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N650 MillionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
By and large, Ikoyi is a posh neighbourhood with a mishmash of exquisite residential apartments and commercial presence.
Ikoyi borders the Lagos Lagoon and takes up the eastern half of Lagos Island. It is one of the towns that make up the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Originally, the British Colonial Governments designated Ikoyi as a residential area for the expatriate community perhaps due to its proximity to the sea. However this arrangement changed with time with big establishments locating their corporate headquarters at Ikoyi. Ikoyi is home to the creme de la creme of the Nigerian society, from diplomats to senior company, business executives and senior public servants.